Guess the weight!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Growdude said:
We need some perspetive in the picture or there is no way to tell.

Might be zoomed in on a popcorn bud.

I wish my popcorn buds had calyxes that big! But I do know what you mean. When I put pics of my plants in my journal I like to put an empty 2-liter soda bottle or something else in the pic to give it "scale".

-SSF-

Hamster Lewis said:

I'm sorry Bob Barker I missed the last bid, what was it? 16.666787656? Ok then, my bid on the showcase showdown is 16.666787657. Kind of leaves you with a pretty small window huh Hammy :)

-SSF-

SensiStarFan said:
I'm sorry Bob Barker I missed the last bid, what was it? 16.666787656? Ok then, my bid on the showcase showdown is 16.666787657. Kind of leaves you with a pretty small window huh Hammy :)

-SSF-

I can't seem to find the middle finger icon........:D :doh:

ur lucky...i havnt cut it yet...im waitin. like a chateu 1962 it needs to age just right. ;)

:fly:
SensiStarFan said:
I wish my popcorn buds had calyxes that big! But I do know what you mean. When I put pics of my plants in my journal I like to put an empty 2-liter soda bottle or something else in the pic to give it "scale".

-SSF-
Done and Done...:rofl:

ee74176e.jpg

OK, here's one from last night's harvest, hope you don't mind my jumping in....

Rod Big Band 007-1.JPG Jar is a qt, pics are regular 8"x11"....what's my weight?

OGKushman said:
Guess the weight of the nug after it is has been trimmed, dried, and cured.

Biggest top of a SFV OG in week; 9 ready to cut. Answer in a week!

Very nice. I grew that strain indoors a few years back and it is by far my favorite to smoke.

And The WINNER IS......

OZZYDIODUDE!!!!!

bravo bravo :) i will leave you a stash. to get it: you must look under the boardwalk buried in the sand; there is a whistle, blow it and the third seagull that crows at dawn will point you the way
:fly:

de937147.jpg

019a3d3b.jpg

b88361ca.jpg

sorry forthe cruddy pics. its dark and im tired only thing i got is cell phone

:woohoo:25 yrs of trimming buds finally pays off:yay:

:rofl: congrats. some of us were nearly spot on. im sure it could lose some h2o and im sure itd also smoke wetter then it is now...so good job bro!

Latest posts

Back