Guys How long does edibles take to hit on a empty stomach !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whole new meaning to the term
Flaming azzhole LOL
R.cee73d0892d229838c1a10332906ee03
Blue flame needed, Mr Photoshop Magician

Little confused, Wheater to consume edibles on an empty stomach or a filled stomach, Will that burn my stomach like, Alcohol do if I drink it empty stomach.

What will be the high of the edibles <LOW> or <HIGH>
Depending on the edible. Maybe something made with chili peppers or lemon may hit your stomach. I don’t think the bud would burn tho

I try to eat one at least jalapeño a day , sometime more , especially if we are having beans and cornbread , I may eat 3

been eating them for about 25 years now , I got hooked on them when I was working construction in Kansas and landed a job where I was the only white guy , everyone else was Hispanic , one black dude

so yeah , I had to rub elbows with those greasers every day and after awhile we became friends , I learned a lot of bad Spanish words those two years

so when we all ate lunch , the greasers always broke out the jalapeños , onions , tomatoes , and some cilantro , they whipped up a batch of pico de gallo to eat with their burritos

it took awhile but I got so used to eating them and 95% of the time they never really were hot enough to bother me , going in or coming out , never had a burnt but

to this day I can eat one or two a day and no problems

so yeah , never keistered any , don’t plan on it either

but I will say this , eating a jalapeño is the only food where i had to wash my hands BEFORE I took a pea

learned that. The hard way…same with rubbing my itchy eye , always wash hands after eating a jalapeño
I eat peppers and use Cheyanne powder and black pepper on everything i eat. My Wife knows those need to be on the table when i eat. I am a pepper belly. Then again i been married to a Mexican WOMEN for 37yrs. 😁

Last edited:
Back on the original topic. I don't do edibles but when I do ...I wait and wait and nothing happens. So I eat more.....I don't remember anything after that for a day or so.

As far as peppers go I love them but my stomach doesn't. I can't even eat jalapenos without paying the price the next morning.

Last time I ate edibles, I ate one and waited an hour. Nothing. Ate another one and waited an hour. Nothing. Ate the third one, and an hour later, I felt it coming on, and on, and on, and on......
Spent the next four hours hiding under the bed, counting dust bunnies. Was not a fun trip. Takes forever go away, too.

I eat peppers and use Cheyanne powder and black pepper on everything i eat. My Wife knows those need to be on the table when i eat. I am a pepper belly. Then again i been married to a Mexican WOMEN for 37yrs. 😁

wouldn’t that be a chicana?

or are you coming out today?…..🤡🤡🤡

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back