guys i need help fast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U

Unregistered

on saturday my friend and i smoked a bowl, shortly after we got the munchies and we ordered some dominoes. i ate a whole large thin crust pie. then the next day on sunday i got a very sharp intense stomache ache. one of the worst i've ever had in my life, i spent the whole day sunday and some of monday throwing up, with a fever and dieaherria, now i need to know if this is caused by weed or do you guys think its food poisioning because i've never been so sick in my life.

heLp !

That definitely would have been the pie crust. I never had any stomache ache from smoking.

to tell you the truth...it probably wasn't because of weed... but a place like this isn't the best place to be looking for advice.. thats why there are doctors.. you can get some really stupid stoner advice here and probably not wake up the next morning... so if i were u i would go see your doctor..cause no one here knows what they are talking about

I was an old member but refuse to sign up again due to all the ******* kids on this forum. I do enjoy reading some of the stupid remarks though and do offer solind advice once in a while

I was an old member but refuse to sign up again due to all the ******* kids on this forum. I do enjoy reading some of the stupid remarks though and do offer solid advice once in a while

There will be kids on any forum you read. The old forum had kids on it. :)

Dont sweat it, Ditch the boyfriend and get one that doesnt mind you smoking weed.

but no, smoking weed is NOT what caused that i guarantee you 99.99999999%. The only way weed would have caused that is if you had a rare, unknown allergy to it. it was almost POSITIVELY the food, or maybe just a completely unrelated factor

Latest posts

Back