Gypsy Nirvana - Papaya

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
laylow6988 said:
That sounds like that is going to be my friends next plant:rolleyes: . I really wish I could try some of these strains at home. But the only way for me to is to purchase seeds, grow them, pick'em, pack'em, fire'em up, come along, and take a hit from the bong... Hey, in B.C. Vancouver Canada do you know if you can just walk in and purchase seeds at a seedbank? Or do they only do mail orders?

:bong: Thanks for your help.
They ship but i'm not sure if you can walk in and buy as i live in the states. ;)

TBG, have you ever grown the Aurora indica strain? If so, does it compare to WW? Thnx again.

white widow is simply the best. even body to mind buzz kills pain and makes you wanna cut the lawn. ww is the mother of all white strains anything else thats starts with white is just an ancestor bred to the widow . like white russian cant remember what was bred with the widow to make it ,maybe northern lights or ak 47 but i believe when they do that it sorta declines in thc and adds more of the cbns and cbds for more of a pain killer and less of a head high.

Just cut down my 1st Papaya plant yesterday. The smell of it is very different. The look is incredible! If white widow is supposed to be the mother of all white strains I can't wait to see her. This plant was only about 2 ft at harvest and covered in trichs! I say i'll get about an oz dry, I put her into flower at about a month. I'll give a smoke report when she dries. Btw, I have another plant, same strain and about a month older that looks nothing like this one. This one was def indica, very short and squat, fat leaves. My other one is looking more sativa, very skinny leaves and stretching fast.

This bud smells good! I think thats where the name stems because the buds have a slightly fruity smell. A very strong odor after cured. Buds aren't dense at all but are covered in triches. The smoke isn't fruity at all! Spicy, sweet if anything. Def an Indica buzz, makes me just want to sit and watch tv, good body buzz. Not too heavy a buzz but stronger than alot of bud i've smoked. Can't give it a rating cus this is the only strain i've smoked that i'm sure of the name...lol. I'd grow it again but I think i'll experiment a lil 1st!

Latest posts

Back