Gypsy Nirvana - Papaya

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Well let's just say that this is a strain that is not a favorite in the Grunt's collection. We got two different phenos of this strain. The first one was kind of earthy almost like dirt and the second was a lemon type flavor. I'm not sure where they got the name Papaya from because it doesn't taste or smell nothing like Papaya. If your looking for a killer buzz this is not it. It's a good morning smoke or a good smoke to add hash to but the mind numbing buzz just isn't there.

100_5538.jpg

Damn, looks are deceiving!! I've made a mental note to stay away from the Papaya....thanks!

Wow, not really what I was expecting. Thanks for the heads up.

Don't get me wrong guys it's good smoke and all but once you smoke White Widow or a few of the other killer strains it doesn't compair. Good morning smoke. ;)

Anything is a good morning smoke!! :p

I'm sure that once I start growing some 'designer' herb, that I'll get picky, too. :D

Damn!!!! Thats the exact strain I have growing now. Why did you go and do that to me?!? Lol!

bombbudpuffa said:
Damn!!!! Thats the exact strain I have growing now. Why did you go and do that to me?!? Lol!
It's good smoke don't get me wrong but once you smoke White Widow it just doesn't compare. Who knows man you may like it better. ;)

Well, at least I DO KNOW what strain i'm buying next...White Widow! Thanx

What's a good company to get some seeds from for the WW? And speaking of seeds... Dr Chronic sells other company's seeds to? Is that a good way to go?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
It's good smoke don't get me wrong but once you smoke White Widow it just doesn't compare. Who knows man you may like it better. ;)

I've been researching the White strains. Papaya is actually considered one in some circles.
I received some White seeds a few days ago, I'm germing them now. I red as much about all the strains I could, and the all around winner (on paper) is the one I went with, Snow White. You have any experience with that one, TBG? I'll definitely start a GJ and post my progress, as I got the 400 HPS finally as well. :)

laylow6988 said:
What's a good company to get some seeds from for the WW? And speaking of seeds... Dr Chronic sells other company's seeds to? Is that a good way to go?

I would say that the Dr. is the most recommended one.

Fluid1 said:
I've been researching the White strains. Papaya is actually considered one in some circles.
I received some White seeds a few days ago, I'm germing them now. I red as much about all the strains I could, and the all around winner (on paper) is the one I went with, Snow White. You have any experience with that one, TBG? I'll definitely start a GJ and post my progress, as I got the 400 HPS finally as well. :)
Sorry Fluid1 we have never grown Snow White before. Stoney Bud grew it a few grows ago you might wanna ask him how it is. ;)

What about White Rhino, any experience with this strain?

bombbudpuffa said:
What about White Rhino, any experience with this strain?
We grew it awhile back. What do ya wanna know?

Is it good smoke? Scale of 1 to 10, where is it? Does it compare to WW? Btw, are the stems on the Papaya purple or am I doing something wrong? Thnx!

bombbudpuffa said:
Is it good smoke? Scale of 1 to 10, where is it? Does it compare to WW? Btw, are the stems on the Papaya purple or am I doing something wrong? Thnx!
We would give the White Rhino a 7. White Widow is the most potent bud we have grown to date and would give that a 9. As far as taste and high goes we would go with Northenberry and also give it a 9. Yes we had some purple on our stems. Nothing to worry about IMHO. ;)

We would give the White Rhino a 7. White Widow is the most potent bud we have grown to date and would give that a 9. As far as taste and high goes we would go with Northenberry and also give it a 9. Yes we had some purple on our stems. Nothing to worry about IMHO. ;)

What would you say the level of difficulty is to grow the WW? Would you say a newbie could grow it without problems or would you recommend a lil more experience?

laylow6988 said:
What would you say the level of difficulty is to grow the WW? Would you say a newbie could grow it without problems or would you recommend a lil more experience?
White Widow is not hard to grow at all and the bud is flat out killer. IMHO anyone can grow it as long as you have the right set up. Lights, venilation, soil and so on.

White Widow is not hard to grow at all and the bud is flat out killer. IMHO anyone can grow it as long as you have the right set up. Lights, venilation, soil and so on.

That sounds like that is going to be my friends next plant:rolleyes: . I really wish I could try some of these strains at home. But the only way for me to is to purchase seeds, grow them, pick'em, pack'em, fire'em up, come along, and take a hit from the bong... Hey, in B.C. Vancouver Canada do you know if you can just walk in and purchase seeds at a seedbank? Or do they only do mail orders?

:bong: Thanks for your help.

Latest posts

Back