Gypsy Nirvana - White Widow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't let them go much longer in those cups. Maybe another week tops and then transplant. ;)
banjobuzz said:
i'm vegging a few nirvana white widows as we speak, thier around 3 weeks now, and around 5-6 inches tall, in 16 oz. dixie cups. how long should i veg. in these cups?, and when should i transplant? when i transplant, they'll go in 3gallon pots to flower. thanx TBG, nice bud pic.:)

What if you can't afford nirvana's WW ... what about Joey Weed's WW ... is the strain stable? Would it be the same?

Why not try Gypsy Nirvana at Seedboutique? Sorry don't know anything about Joey Weed.
GrowRebel said:
What if you can't afford nirvana's WW ... what about Joey Weed's WW ... is the strain stable? Would it be the same?

I checked the site and they don't carry Gypsy Nirvanas white widow ... lot's of other breeders but not GN ...

That Ministry of Cannabis has a good price on WW ... ever hear of them?

Sorry never herd of them either. Why not just buy from Gypsy Nirvana at Seed Boutique?
GrowRebel said:
I checked the site and they don't carry Gypsy Nirvanas white widow ... lot's of other breeders but not GN ...

That Ministry of Cannabis has a good price on WW ... ever hear of them?

That's the place that didn't have GN white widow ... seed boutique ... they had ww from other breeders including MOC but nothing by Gypsy Nirvanas ... Isn't white widow a stable strain? Shouldn't they all be the same? Just curious ...

Go to Dr.Chronic he has it.

hxxp://www.drchronic.com/products.asp?partno=NV-whitewidow

remember to copy and paste the link in your browser and replace "xx" with "tt"

:clap:Thanks for the heads up ... they are even cheaper than Joey Weed or MOC ... great ... Dr Chronic won't guarentee delivery to the US but it's worth a try ... :hubba:

Now just hope you get it. I am currently having a problem with Dr. only shipping half my order.

BuddyLuv said:
Now just hope you get it. I am currently having a problem with Dr. only shipping half my order.

AND!:holysheep: its' been over a month now.

*** happened? Were they good or were they bad??????

Ya can't call em out and then not show up yourself!

Yes ... well I must say I was very disappointed in nirvana's ww from dr. chronic ... something was wrong with the seeds ... the seedlings were all sick most died ... I have two going so far out of 6 ... praying I get a healthy female ...

... I got the WW from nirvana base on this thread ... must have been a different batch of seeds ...

GrowRebel said:
Yes ... well I must say I was very disappointed in nirvana's ww from dr. chronic ... something was wrong with the seeds ... the seedlings were all sick most died ... I have two going so far out of 6 ... praying I get a healthy female ...

... I got the WW from nirvana base on this thread ... must have been a different batch of seeds ...

Yep, same here. 6 sick seedlings that all died and 4 seeds left that I am afraid to start. :cry:

I have some healthy females. One is almost 5 ft. Not sure how they will produce but they grew.

BuddyLuv said:
I have some healthy females. One is almost 5 ft. Not sure how they will produce but they grew.

Hopefully, I will get at least one nice White Widow girl out of the 4 seeds I have left. Right now I am growing a Haze (Sativa Seeds also from Doc Chronic) and several bag seeds in the same medium that I grew the White Widows in and they are all healthy as can be.

i got my ww seeds from dr chronic in apr08. i planted 4, two lived, both female. i'm @ 7 weeks flower. i have sampled a nug off bottom, and i agree with tbg, ( why did i take that 3rd hit:D )...

The 4 females I have are all pretty healthy now. Clones finally took as well. One is real tall a thin but it is putting on some nice weight up top. The other three are just chuggin along. They are a little shorter and bushier so they should make up their weight with all the other bud sites they have.

Figurehead said:
We LOVE the White Widow. My wife and I call it "phase weed" as there are several different stages to it's high. 1st stage is, "Wow, I only took a little hit and I can feel it already!" seconds after you inhale. 2nd stage is, "Man, I am high!". 3rd stage is the "Huh? What?" stage. 4th is the "concerned" stage. You know stage 5 is the "munchies" stage and you start getting concerned about finding something to snack on for stage 5. 5th is the munchies. 6th is the "Oh my gawd, I can't move!" stage, where you just kind of become one with whatever furniture you are on at the time. Don't even try to move because you can't. Just enjoy it. 7th is the "Wow, I can't believe I am still so messed up stage. 8th, which runs the entire gambit of stages is the giggles. But it peaks here. 9th is one of my FAVORITE stages.... the HORNY stage! You get so horny you MUST have sex. 10th is the stage where you think you might want another puff, but are still to high and lazy to do it. Then you nap.

I tell you, good weed.

Thank you SO much for taking the time to detail how the high is. I have a few questions:

1.) All this from one hit?

2.) Which type of WW are you describing? Is this the Dutch-Passion WW?

ya where could i purchase some f1 widow from? anyone ordered from greenhouse?

Latest posts

Back