Gypsy Nirvana - White Widow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

If we were to describe White Widow in one word it would have to be KILLER. This is without a doubt the best weed we have ever smoked and we have smoked alot of weed. This is another strain that is easy to grow but can be a bit touchy when it comes to nutes and reacts well to LST, topping, and cloning. The smoke is strong with a hashy taste. The buds are just covered in trichromes. One bong rip and your lungs expand like they are coming out of your chest. :eek: Two bong rips and your wanting more. ;) By the third bong rip your wondering why you did the second. ;) This is some great smoke and we highly recommend it to all who haven't tried it.

100_5525.jpg

i would have to agree with you bg, i know exacly what you talking about when you say lungs exspand and when i take 1 hit its ussually time to quit for me .

ps i didnt even order the seeds from nirvana they were handme down seeds from a good friend and also were started at f-3 s. i will have to order some f-1 s 1 of these days and just keep a mother for cloning or cross breed 1 time and get as many f-2 s as possible. but i agree with you on being the best and so does a few old timey friends thats been smoking weed since early 1960s .

whos mine or tbg, mine i ussually let flower for 10 weeks but its ussually ready by the 8th week into the 9th.

beautiful, I've wanted to try and grow white widow for some time now.

oh trust me ive only delt with white widow from botique i was meaning ask u what was ur favoirte becuase uv experimenten .i like it for its sugar its amount get huge buds and good female rate for feminized ordering some now

how tall or how short can they be kept, natuaraly, without lst/ scrog

my outdoor ww on got 5 feet. my indoors if vegged for 2 months and then flowered for 2 months ussually 3 in a half feet. which im generally speaking of my own soil ,,ferts,, ect you and other of our forum member may vary but i dont think a whole lot because of it being a short to medium height strain in the first place. but if you want it shorter or taller it would mostly depend on lengh of vegging time which you can adjust according to your enviroment .

Yup i think ours got about 3 feet tall indoors.

I want that BUD to have my babies lol j/k

Has anyone tried the Dutch Passion version of this beautiful flower??Just got some beabs,and will give my own report in a few months

I have some white widow and white rhino from nirvana which I am gonna try out as soon as I can get my grow up and running.

tbg im growing ww right now and i ran plain ph'd water for 3 days then half nutes for 3 more days then full blast nutes then they just blew up they love the nutes, im using gh 3 part flora nutes

This is definatly a future plant that im going to grow. Looks yummy yum yum

I've got my seeds. actually a few months back! goin to hold off on the grow tho as this is one i want to keep continuous. i may be moving and don't want to start until i'm settled.

how long will my Nirvana WW seeds be good for in a cool dark place? anyone keep these stored? TBG, how long did you have yours before growing out?

thx

Well our beans are almost 2 years old and were still getting great results. 100 % germination rate. ;)
allgrownup said:
I've got my seeds. actually a few months back! goin to hold off on the grow tho as this is one i want to keep continuous. i may be moving and don't want to start until i'm settled.

how long will my Nirvana WW seeds be good for in a cool dark place? anyone keep these stored? TBG, how long did you have yours before growing out?

thx

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Yup i think ours got about 3 feet tall indoors.
What kind of dry yields were you pulling off the plant?

Damn i can't even remember. I would have to say atleast 1/2 to 1 oz. per plant because that's what we usually get from clones.
Type_S150 said:
What kind of dry yields were you pulling off the plant?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Damn i can't even remember. I would have to say atleast 1/2 to 1 oz. per plant because that's what we usually get from clones.
cool, thanks. Just wanted to know what to expect.

Latest posts

Back