Hackerman's Album #1

pcduck

Feed the soil, not the plant
Reaction score
Thanks beta...I did not know that

umbra

Reaction score
BULLSHIT !!! photos belong to the photographer and there are copyright laws that protect that supercede anything printed here. **** YOU!!!

pcduck

Feed the soil, not the plant
Reaction score
Read the tos....Does say that.

Also says age of being a a member is 13

umbra

Reaction score
The minute TA put up the banner soliciting donations, he nullified his own terms of Agreement by not providing the site free of charge. I'll be getting ready for the Court and the charges.

Hackerman

Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it, guys. Trust me when I tell you that the TOS means absolutely nothing in any court. Believe me when I tell you that the TOS does not override or supersede any state, federal or international law. Been there, done that.

When they busted one on my hacking sites, they held me responsible for every single post made by every single member.

Sure, I had the bull in the TOS about the owners and admins not being responsible for content. Bull. The judge held me on every single count.... whether the post was be me or by someone else.

So, if the Admin here wants full responsibility for all the illegal activity going on on this site....... he's got it. He just doesn't know it because he hasn't been busted yet.

As far as the members, you should be happy he is willing to take all the heat.

Plus, it's always been my opinion that every one of these grow sites is owned by law enforcement so, you should be aware of every post you make, anyway.

I never post anything real. I'm not really an old man. I am actually a 22 year old girl from Norway who is just visiting here from Chicago. I don't even smoke pot. LOL

umbra

Reaction score
That is funny Hackerman. You are right, none of what is printed will hold up in court. Copyright laws are international. And I'm a 24 year Quadriplegic Afghani veteran unable to smoke cannabis because I have no arms or legs