Had some amazing crab dip last night....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drfting07

Don't panic it's Organic!
Reaction score
...and some GOD AWFUL farts this morning.:holysheep: That is all, talk amongst yourselves.

Best crab dip I've ever had was actually pre-mixed/packaged. And it was spicy as all get out. Delicious, for sure. I'm not much of one on seafood, but crab is amazing.

DAm!!!!! it smells up in here...

LOast time I got crabs from a Dip I had to use RID the next morning.:rofl:

just use the comb and the special shampoo and youll be alright

I wonder if crustaceans fart after eating human flesh...you know, like the corpses in the Ganges River... :bolt:

I do like nice crabmeat hollindase sause coverin my medium rare steak yes I do! Now I needs to paddle into town fur some. As for makin me farts any differnet cant be tellin they much real bad most the time ;)

BWD

Might makes my wife gets close gain ifin I could find a way not to open that hole as much as I do LOL Then gain she one frisky critter an I be needin my beauty sleeps choppin wood and paddlein and huntin for food be keepin me in her sites guess. Life style such as this be good program stay in shape they tell me. Dont have no friends and folk dont know me without me beard LOL

BWD

Latest posts

Back