Had to chop them

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budimus Prime

Reaction score
I saw something really fishy. I was leaving my place and there was a truck parked across the street, the engine running and a guy sitting in it with the seat leaned back a little. It's possible he was picking someone up but I've never seen this model truck before in my neighborhood. I drove a few miles away and decided to go back to my house and see if he was still there. He was gone so I went inside and made sure everything was out of plain view. Now when I was leaving a leo was driving down the street slowly as I got into my car. I played it cool and just took off going the opposite way down the street. I have seen one in my neighborhood before but my road is out of the way and doesn't go anywhere so he must be on patrol. The timing just seemed so fishy that it scared the crap outta me so I came back an hour later and chopped up all the plants. My first grow and I was about to start flowering. I feel heartbroken and sick. I'm I paranoid or does it sound like they were checking me out?

Sounds like paranoia, no offense. Unless you told someone or have a lot of smells.. or have over a $200 sudden increase in power... i would not worry.

ya man i would not bug out over it...its all in ur head :p

paranoid mate,chill,if you havent got anything to be worried about,DONT,if you are growing properly-ie no smell ,not big-noteing ,you will be sweet,ive been doing this shit for years and ive found,if you dont say anything to ANYONE and look after the obvious you will be OK-you will know if you have anything to worry about..

im in a trailor park, i've had leo at my door 4 times in 7 years on unrelated issues, i have had sewer problems twice and lost my electrical 240v service once, plus my water tap broke. each time i had tradesmen in to fix and no1 noticed nuffin. act cool and normal. dont sweat it. even if leo comes to the door - dont answer. and then maybe chop but not if ya see a patrol car. ever think another neighbour may have reported that there was a guy in a unfamiliar truck sitting and doing nothing so the cop was looking fer him?

it was just the orkin man....PARANOYIA...not in the slightest!

BTW- I hear a good couple bumps should clear that paranoyia right up...:)

do you mean "the organ man"? i think he was smokin too much haze - this can do it, ya know.

Its fair to say that most growers, both newb and veteran alike hit those moments where a case of the 'oh shit!'s kick in.

The thing to pay attention to...take a look around your grow when that paranoa has fizzled out. What's different about your grow from then, and the time when the panic began?

Right...nothing. Well...cept that maybe a heap of cells may have divided. :D

Anyway...the moral of the nutshell is, paranoa will pass...the plant continues to grow even if we're not around to be right on top of it 24/7...the house is not going to burn down from the heat of the lamps...the plants will not suddenly wither and die if not given water on a precise to the second and exact amount of H2O...heliocopters with infrared cameras are not hovered over your home...LEO is not casing your place...they don't even know who the hell who whomever who smokes pot is, let alone who might have it growing in a place that no one will ever ever know about unless the grower says something.

W ï l l said:
Its fair to say that most growers, both newb and veteran alike hit those moments where a case of the 'oh shit!'s kick in.

The thing to pay attention to...take a look around your grow when that paranoa has fizzled out. What's different about your grow from then, and the time when the panic began?

Right...nothing. Well...cept that maybe a heap of cells may have divided. :D

Anyway...the moral of the nutshell is, paranoa will pass...the plant continues to grow even if we're not around to be right on top of it 24/7...the house is not going to burn down from the heat of the lamps...the plants will not suddenly wither and die if not given water on a precise to the second and exact amount of H2O...heliocopters with infrared cameras are not hovered over your home...LEO is not casing your place...they don't even know who the hell who whomever who smokes pot is, let alone who might have it growing in a place that no one will ever ever know about unless the grower says something.

For the lack of a better saying... "Tru Dat"

Thanks for the support. I really freaked out but I believe it was a good learning experience. I haven't told anybody about it and paid cash for everything. Now that I've calmed down I relized that there is no evidence whatsoever. It's funny how my perspective changed when I started growing, but at least I refined my growing technique and the next batch will be much better. I already got some seeds germinating and I took this opportunity to improve my grow box too.

Listen to the heart...pay attention to the brain...but always follow your gut. If ya Gotta chop.. then ya gotta chop. Do what your gut tells ya. IME.

I, like Astra, have had leo at my door on more than few occasions on unrelated issues involving neighborhood characters and problems. After some more time in the saddle you will develop a better feel and a stronger nerve for when things are actually weird because of you, or just plain weird.

I needed some help unloading a truck full of furniture I had been storing...

The nearest live body was a LEO.

At the time I thought I should have my head examined. As he left, I thought that my efforts toward stealthing the grow paid off.

wow guys im a n00b at this stuff and just to hear u guys talk about stuff like this just makes me think of the bible and all the stories that seem impossible and stuff....im the guy that doesnt become paranoid enuff. ive had a police take me home and look around my place with a couple ounces of green sitting on one of my tables. not in the livining room but kitchen and i agree just play it kool, keep eye contact and think about the weed more than u do about getting caught....just think....the smoke running in your mouth the way it tastes and why u decided to grow to begin with it then reason u would kill a LEO if u where caught and the way this one in your very house is looking at u....hey ***... *** udoing here again? search? pffft go ahead...u want something to drink?:D

P.S. btw i do not condone or incourage violence never in any way,shape,or form especially in the sense to kill any1 or even inflict any pain onto one of our fine correctional or enforcing officers......just to let u guys know.....T.T

leo has their uses when we need them. they are human too. i concur, if ya dont act guilty, yer fine.

Latest posts

Back