Hah, new guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philly

Reaction score
What's up, I'm Tom. I've ben smoking for about a year now, and I've had some great experiences. I hope to share them :p.

Welcome to the forum Philly. Look forward to seein ya around.

Welcome to MP. Hope to see ya around the forum.

Good to meet ya Philly, welcome to the forums.

welcome to the neighborhood man, lookin forward to seeing you around

Hey Philly, good to meetcha.

Are you growing? Thinking of growing?

i'm thinking about growing, yeah, but i'm a little worried because I still live with my parents haha.

Philly said:
i'm thinking about growing, yeah, but i'm a little worried because I still live with my parents haha.
Hey, being 18 or above and still living with your parents sounds like a good decision if you're still looking to further your education or simply save and find a place to live that would be an investment to your future.

In tough times, family have to stick together.

If you're going to grow in your parents house, it's only fair to tell them of your plans.

Are they cool?

Welcome to the forum.
You hit a sensitive subject dude.
Even if they were cool. its a lot of risk. I'd say OD it until you get your own place. off the property. If it is possible. Most of the time people don't realize just how stinky flower is. and cool parents would be uncool in no time.
I'd wait. you gotta a life time to grow.

Hi Philly,

Nice to meet you young fella :)

I'd wait 'til I had my own place if I were in your situation man, growin weed is very rewarding, but very risky hobby/occupation/means of income (whatever your reasons for growing weed)as all the guys have said.

I'm sure you don't want your parents, and your home to get busted man, it's a horrible feeling when that door goes in :eek: , cos I experienced it a long time ago when I was a fool doing all kinds of sh*t, but it would have been a whole lt worse if I'd been living with my ma & pa at the time.
It gutted them to see me in trouble, just smoke your weed for a couple of years and enjoy a stress-free life for your younger years.
You got all your life to grow your own, just stay with this forum and learn as much as you can before you start though whatever you decide to do. cos this is undoubtably a great place to learn ;)

Regards & happy tokin!:D

JGG

Hey philly welcome man.

Im going to have to agree with JGG, this is a good place to learn. Their are so many people here dude its crazy, you need help with somthing just do a thread and someone will help. But hope to see ya around

Thanks a lot guys. Yeah i'm going to college soon but I can't grow there, so i'll just smoke the herb but not plant it for now. Thanks a lot :p. This is a really friendly forum.

Latest posts

Back