Hair Test

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddog

Reaction score
Hows everyone was not sure where to post this .For the last nineteen months I have been clean and 3 weeks ago I took 4 tokes then one week after I got a call from a job that I had applied for early in the year and they do hair test My question is will it show up or be over the level to be positive.

ouch that sucks man.... I would personally be worried taking a hair test... its def the hardest to pass... good luck

I'm not sure that employers are looking for pot any more. Discharging (or not hiring) an employee for pot is bringing giant controversy in the courts in the legal states.

Even if you are not in a legal state, employers are walking softly on pot testing. If you're clean on everything else, you might be OK.

Oh man, the hair test can detect stuff from a while back. Those should be outlawed. You may want to shave your head and make them get one off you butt, and kiss it while they're down there. Just kidding, but good luck man!!!!!!!!
Peace, SM

Pretty sure weed is low on the totem pole of what they are looking for. Hair tests can detect the quick processors. Coke, oxi, etc. If it's a fed job forget about it. If not, I wouldn't stress popping up a few tokes weeks ago. Most jobs aren't stressing on herb

Latest posts

Back