Hallo did u read this ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brouli

Reaction score
i was curies did u guys read this book ??
i can sed it to u guys or post page by page here if u like :)

1.jpg

actually yes its a good book i will post few pages a day on this thread so people can read this i like the results got its nothing crazy but for under 10 bucks its nce :)

sorry one was to big so i resize it its the one that say day 1

12.jpg

20.jpg

Just be careful, some of us know the guy who wrote that...he's a mod at another board we frequent....he would be upset if he found out you are taking his copyrighted material and posting it for free. I'm not going to say anything to him but he's around. And there are many eyes and ears round these parts.

I like the book though, he did a good job on it. I don't agree with everything but he is an open minded guy and will talk to you about any questions you may have. He really is a nice guy but just be aware that he is around.

well i hope he not going to get mad couse im posting the whole book with covers and credits and if hes mad i will remove from here but i found it for free on the net , not like i copy whole book i got it in pdf.

OK so this was free commercial for his book its a good book and CFL people should get it from store or internet :)

i got it from
http://www.btmon.com/Other/Unsorted...less_than_100_by_SeeMoreBuds.pdf.torrent.html

Cali*Style said:
Where did you get it Brouli? Is it worth the money in your opinion??

Borders has it, or just go to this site. If you actually want to talk to him PM me and I can tell you which baord he MODs at, he's a nice dude and fun to say the least...total character and more than willing to share, I'm sure you could PM him with any questions.

hxxp://seemorebuds.com/home.php

Thanks Brouli, Peeked my interest. Gonna check it out.

Snuggles, I am going to look into his book.;)

I may take you up on that.:cool:

Latest posts

Back