Hal's been busy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorCalHal

Reaction score
I get alot of pm's asking about my grows, so I thought I would throw up a few pics. Currently, I have a couple of rooms that I am servin' up dank in.
Under California law, and the advice from my overpaid lawyer, I stick with around 70-80 plants per room, with multiple Medical Recs hung from my collective members.
I hear alot of conflicting information from lawyers. Some say I only need to have one spot and can grow up to 500 girls, but that really freaks me out. To me, that is an invitation for Federal Law Enforcment. Sure would be nice tho.
From previous court cases and many,many conversations, we have chosen to run seperate scripts in seperate locked facilities. Without going into too much detail, Verbage and Lease agreements are KEY to operating safely under Cali law. We have a great MMJ set of guidlines and operating under those to a T helps me sleep at night.
Better Safe then sorry, I say.

So, on to the show.

Currently, we are getting ready to harvest a strain called Green Ribbon. It is clone only and a very hard one to get. It is fast becoming the new "OG" because of it's high thc content. It tests consistenly at 20-22% thc.The highest I have hit with it was 24.1%.

Great strain. I am never good at this, but I would guess it's a 50/50 sat/indy. Full sativa "stretch" and general plant structure, but the bud is full Indica. I cannot describe the smell/taste, as it is very unique.

The other herb that is finishing is called Mr. Nice. 10 years ago, I grew the SAME strain, and it was called "Shaman". blah blah blah. I hate the strain name game. MArketing...gotta luv it.
I remember hating this strain 10 years ago haha. Thin branched,lanky plant. Crazy stretch during flip. Good herb tho. It finishes purple if done right, cool bud structure.

The Green Ribbon is coming down next week, and the Nice not too far after.
We have cooled the room down to 72 the last week or so, and it is finshing up nicely.

There are a couple of shot s of the new Dehumidifier. I got my dream unit. It's a Santa Fe Dual Max Dry. 300 pint per day running only 6 amps. Total Humidity control.

ribbon close 2.jpg

ribbon close.jpg

ribbon.jpg

row ribbon.jpg

Green ribbon.jpg

rows.jpg

santa fe dehumid.JPG

santa fe duhumid side.jpg

nice close.jpg

nicec row.jpg

Room 2 just got flipped 2 days ago. Currently it is running Larry OG, Chem 91' and GDP.
Long story short, I was running my ballasts in this room afu. Electrical here is 120/208, and I had my ballasts set to 240v. They fired up, but not to full porential. In other words, they were running as 750w in stead of 1000w. So, I had to go over each ballast and change them over to the 208v lead off the transformer. LUMANS. it b rocking now, so I am looking forward to this run.
The veg growth has been crazy fast.
I am running elevated CO2 in this room right now, and have been thry veg.
1500 ppm CO2, 85 degree room temp. Nuit levals around 1300 ppm. Now I have the higher lumans also needed to run CO2 properly. Should be a good run.

I also bought a "Plant Cam". It takes a picture 2 times a day. I mounted it to the wall, so I can get a cool time lapse thoughout the grow. It should be cool to see when it is done.

More pics.

Mr nice.jpg

gdp.jpg

larry row.jpg

plant c am.jpg

larry close.jpg

awesome rooms and dank..... thanks for photos

great pics, wicked set up, learned something new just how clean things need to be, in order to have pritty girls, thanks NCH

Well that was most fun looking at that beautiful grow. Thank you.

I guess Hal's been busy. Nice buds and a sweet set up

About what I expected -- very nice -- I may have to move back to Cali :)

Excellent well done NCH

Peace

Wow NCH you make me sick
lol
only jesting they all look amazing and how does linking up one aircooled to another to another to another work surely one end gets hotter than the opposite end!!!!
Anyway plant cam thats great you just need a plant-bot like the waffle-bot from harold and kumars xmas 2011 movie and you away.
Great info and pic/plants one day id love yo be able to grow like that.
T4

great stuff.

wish i could run that much equipment. maybe some day ill get on your level

keep it 99 and under ;)

That a Justin Bieber tat on your arm? Hard to tell. Oh and nice girls :)

LOL, I just look at these pics and laugh my azz off,

Stellar growth, in a perfectly equiped enviroment, meticulously clean and the pics to proove it.

Nice.

To say that I'm impressed would be a huge understatement.

Beautiful! Plants and set up.

Wet

nouvellechef said:
That a Justin Bieber tat on your arm? Hard to tell. Oh and nice girls :)
Its a 'I LOVE AMERICA' as sung by David Byrne:hubba::p:D
T4

Unbelievable NCH great lookin room

Here :48::48:you deserve a break

As one of the people that sent you the pms I would just like to say thanks. Now spill the beans on your nutes soil and pot set up ;)

Nice as usual, Hal!!

There are a couple of shot s of the new Dehumidifier. I got my dream unit. It's a Santa Fe Dual Max Dry. 300 pint per day running only 6 amps. Total Humidity control.

I bet that wasn't cheap, nice!!!

Impressive. Mad Respect.
You talk and you have the show. The ones that don't listen to you are stupid and jelous.

For how long do u grow now ?

Latest posts

Back