Hamster Lewis is Nov MVP

• Thread starter The Hemp Goddess
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Hemp Goddess

Congrats to hamster lewis, Nov MVP! We all know that you are super busy this time of year. Thanks for all you contribute here at MP.

Congrats Hamster Lewis! You have some god givin talent!

Thanks everyone....I appreciate the kind words and the support. I always forget just how chaotic my life gets this time of year with work and a grow....and if it wasn't for finding this place a cpl years ago I wldn't hve the knowledge to grow at all. It changed my wife and I's quality of life in the fact that we can afford to smoke quality bud. For that we will always be grateful.:)

Yo Ho Ho N,

Well done, Well done indeed...

smoke in peace
KK:cool2:

Congratulations Mr. Novemeber! You do a lot around here, thank you.

Mr November heh? Are we going to do a MP calander? I would love to see a hamster in a bikini.

Congrats HL... Im new to this site and you are so friendly and helpful out of the gate which is rare out here.... Thanks again your Larry is so Dank , Hope mine turns out near as well....:48:

maineharvest said:
Mr November heh? Are we going to do a MP calander? I would love to see a hamster in a bikini.

Gross..........:p

Thank you again everyone....it is much appreciated. Ryder I hop your Larry OG turns out to be Fire.:)

nouvellechef said:
Deserves hot salsa!

Yummy........:D

Congrats, Hamster, and thank you for all your help -- well deserved indeed.

HemperFi said:
Congrats, Hamster, and thank you for all your help -- well deserved indeed.

Thank you Hemper.....much appreciated.

congrats HL ....well deserved

Latest posts

Back