Hamster Lewis' "Next stop Dankville" Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dman1234 said:
Im in, and cant wait.

Thanks for joining us dman....plenty of seats left. We will be pulling out of the station once we see sprouts.:D

Ahhh...the never ending chase for "The One"...Much props HL! It's allways cool watching you grow these beans to full potential!

I'm totally in cant wait till it gets goin im just startin up my fall grow too my seedlings are bout 2 weeks old your journal bringing all the lurkers out of the woodwork lol. green mojo my furry friend

Hamster Lewis said:
Sweet Jesus....there's the chef. Yo bro what up? Thanks for joining us. Appreciate the Mojo.
Yuuuup got some lemons nehi's and masterlows going...but not an auto among them.

woot woot all aboard!

I'm in (as always) ;) .

When do we leave....16:20pm? :rofl:

Peace n "The Dank",

7greeneyes :)

NorCalHal said:
Ahhh...the never ending chase for "The One"...Much props HL! It's allways cool watching you grow these beans to full potential!

Thank you for the kind words my friend.....and are we all not searching for "The One"? Lol:D
I think the Chemdog DD x Sensi Star will be the ones to watch this grow. They were quite the Dank buds last time I popped a cpl. The only thing Danker back then was the Rez SD x Chemdog DD. Fingers crossed on that one bean.

stemjosh said:
I'm totally in cant wait till it gets goin im just startin up my fall grow too my seedlings are bout 2 weeks old your journal bringing all the lurkers out of the woodwork lol. green mojo my furry friend

Hey sj....thanks for climbing on board. I shld hve waited another 2 weeks before starting but I am jonesing bad to grow some Dank ladies.:D
What ya got going? Yes as Summer winds down things shld pick up here. A lot of us take the summers off....no fun battling the heat. Thanks for the Mojo.

the chef said:
Yuuuup got some lemons nehi's and masterlows going...but not an auto among them.

Nice strains ya got going.....I hear ya on the autos. Kinda weird I used to grow nothing but autos. Now I don't even hve any auto beans to pop.:rolleyes:
They just don't fit my grows anymore. Chasing down those Dank 12-12 ladies is more fun since you can clone them.:p

7greeneyes said:
woot woot all aboard!

I'm in (as always) ;) .

When do we leave....16:20pm? :rofl:

Peace n "The Dank",

Hey 7 thanks for joining us....we will be shoving off as soon as we hve seedlings above dirt. 4:20 sounds like a good departure time though....:)

420 Sounds good to me...ill be in the caboose puffin smoke out the back:hubba:

Hamster Lewis said:
Thank you for the kind words my friend.....and are we all not searching for "The One"? Lol:D
I think the Chemdog DD x Sensi Star will be the ones to watch this grow. They were quite the Dank buds last time I popped a cpl. The only thing Danker back then was the Rez SD x Chemdog DD. Fingers crossed on that one bean.

Hey sj....thanks for climbing on board. I shld hve waited another 2 weeks before starting but I am jonesing bad to grow some Dank ladies.:D
What ya got going? Yes as Summer winds down things shld pick up here. A lot of us take the summers off....no fun battling the heat. Thanks for the Mojo.

I got some jack 47 from sweet seeds and lemon skunk from greenhouse hopin to get a dank mommy from the jack 47s are doin awesome rapid growth im really excited bout them the lemon skunks well uh lets just say there goin :(
i think once i get some clones ready to flower i might just start a flower journal but who knows

stemjosh said:
I got some jack 47 from sweet seeds and lemon skunk from greenhouse hopin to get a dank mommy from the jack 47s are doin awesome rapid growth im really excited bout them the lemon skunks well uh lets just say there goin :(
i think once i get some clones ready to flower i might just start a flower journal but who knows

I got four Jack47 mothers under the flouro's atm as well, awesome dude. Tell me if u start a journal and I'll start one in tandem! It'll give me a reason to get off me arse and do another (way better documented) one, then my previous Nirvana SW journal.

Peace n' Budskies,

p.s. Thinking of germin' my A-train as well. don't know yet...PAyce!

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Is it to late for this ant to catch a ride to DANKVILLE???

Catch a ride? I thought you were my conductor.....been waiting for ya brosef. I need someone to help keep these pot heads in line.:p

Grab your cap and jump aboard.

Ok OK get in line potheads.... LOL Hope that helped....

Im movin as qwik as i can... just hit some Larry scissor hash and im def alil slow ATM...

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Im movin as qwik as i can... just hit some Larry scissor hash and im def alil slow ATM...

:eek: I am surprised you can form a sentence.......:holysheep:

Larry OG scissor hash has been known to cause temporary brain damage.....:p

4:20?? Hot damn, I better get on board right quick...seeing as it's about 4:19 now!

Green Mojo for the ride!!

SunWolf said:
4:20?? Hot damn, I better get on board right quick...seeing as it's about 4:19 now!

Green Mojo for the ride!!

Make yourself at home SW......cold beverages on the left. Sammiches on the right. Maybe we can talk the chef into whipping us something yummy.:D

Well i found out how Hamster got his train.

connex-hamster.jpg

dman1234 said:
Well i found out how Hamster got his train.

Huh? Wha? Not me man.....I bought this train off a Guinea Pig down the road a bit....I don't know nuffin....:p

Latest posts

Back