Hamster Lewis' "Next stop Dankville" Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamster Lewis said:
Huh? Wha? Not me man.....I bought this train off a Guinea Pig down the road a bit....I don't know nuffin....:p

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Plausible deniability for the win!!

Rosebud said:
You guys are nuts, in a good way.

Personally I think silliness keeps ya young.. in mind, body and spirit..... 36-1-8.gif

[B said:
Sour Kush[/B] x DNA's Cataract Kush

[/I](1) S1 Rez SD x Chemdog DD- This is the last one of these I hve. Found it along with a cpl others in some Rez SD x Chemdog DD bud I grew out. Most hve not even sprouted...the one that did died shortly after. Last hope to get this strain back.

I hope u keep ur rez sd x chemdog dd ! sour cataracs sounds great 2... HEY HL what was the strain u made by crossing two dank strains by accident? remember? u said It gave more bud then leaf then the parents... I think it was your REZ ...not sure either way ill b watchingr
Ill post my next journal!!! ull like this one Like PRO later BRO

Dr. Robertsozki said:
I hope u keep ur rez sd x chemdog dd ! sour cataracs sounds great 2... HEY HL what was the strain u made by crossing two dank strains by accident? remember? u said It gave more bud then leaf then the parents... I think it was your REZ ...not sure either way ill b watchingr
Ill post my next journal!!! ull like this one Like PRO later BRO

Woot....Dr Rob is in the house...or in this case on the train.:)

Hey Dr....I had a AK-48 male get to one of my JillyBean ladies and make about 20 or so beans...and it also got to my LA Confidential ladie and made about a dozen of those. I think you are referring to the JillyBean x AK-48... I popped a cpl of those and yes got more bud and less leaf then the JillyBean by itself.

As for Rez SD x Chemdog DD....well good news. Looked this morning and it is the first one to break ground...:D
Now I gotta hope it survives.
I will be looking for your new journal brosef....thanks for popping in.

Killer gentics HL. Be glad when theyre flowering so I can see some dank:D.

bombbudpuffa said:
Killer gentics HL. Be glad when theyre flowering so I can see some dank:D.

Yo what up puff.....glad to see ya stop by. Yeah I dug out the old seed bay crosses I bought way back when the wife still let me on that site....:p

I am really hoping this S1 Rez SD x Chemdog DD does well. I still am kicking myself for not keeping cuts of that strain. Buds were Dank as Helll and tasted like lemon/lime candy. Very potent as well....right up there with my Larry OG cut. I get her to the flip you know I will be taking a hella lotta cuts this time.

Grab some snacks from the snack car....the strippers shld be arriving by he weekend...:hubba: This here is a party train to Dankville....toot toot:D

PARTY TRAIN!!!! haha I luv reading all your journals and this one should b Dank as well. I gotta ride the train with u all to danksville for the way Im bringing a couple of hoes one pimp and a **** load of Bubba KUSh and even some Fire OG kush!!!!!!!! thank HL for bringing the garden to our tables! you said "the JillyBean x AK-48... I popped a cpl of those and yes got more bud and less leaf then the JillyBean by itself. " you still have any left? ? ?

Dr. Robertsozki said:
check out my NEW journal Im going to need a lot of help I really want to do this right... thanks HL Ill see ya later My Friend

I just popped in over at your journal.....man Dr....you are going all out this grow....big plans.:)

Hamster Lewis said:
I just popped in over at your journal.....man Dr....you are going all out this grow....big plans.:)

Im just trying to do it right.... I dont wanna mess up big time u know is all for a good cause... so I can use ur help big tyme.... I wanna get rid of PM powder mildew, any good CURES??? my last grow was a mess And I need a cure for mites and PM IM heading to the hydro store right after

Dr. Robertsozki said:
Im just trying to do it right.... I dont wanna mess up big time u know is all for a good cause... so I can use ur help big tyme.... I wanna get rid of PM powder mildew, any good CURES??? my last grow was a mess And I need a cure for mites and PM IM heading to the hydro store right after

Mites-Floramite

PM-Eagle20

Dr. Robertsozki said:
thanks!!!! Ill remember that... sorry HL dont mean to take space from ur thread:eek:

Dr you know I don't care about that stuff...post away. If you got pics you want to show be my guest..post them up in here. That goes for everyone. It's all good. First cpl weeks are slow anyway. Who wants to see pics of seedlings?:p

even thou we havent really smoke or so we say right here HL hit this bro :48: I broke some bubba and some Og kush... And yeah Ill post a picture or 2 THANKS BUD you are like my older bro that past away he would b like 38 by now Im in my late 20's LOL thanks Brother HL

Dr. Robertsozki said:
even thou we havent really smoke or so we say right here HL hit this bro :48: I broke some bubba and some Og kush... And yeah Ill post a picture or 2 THANKS BUD you are like my older bro that past away he would b like 38 by now Im in my late 20's LOL thanks Brother HL

Very kind words Dr....

Okay....mini update. August 19. 1 Rez SD x Chemdog DD is above soil and looking good. One Sour Cataract has also pushed through but it had it's little seed hat on so I soaked it with a spray bottle and used the reverse tweezer method to remove his hat. Hopefully it pulls through. Lil worried about the Chemdog DD x Sensi Star.....not a one has shown above soil yet.

Latest posts

Back