Hamster Lewis' "Next stop Dankville" Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somehow I hve managed to get a nearly empty veg tent.:eek: Sounds like it is time to go digging in my Bean Vault.:hubba: Will put together a small list of possibles and see if anyone has a preference.:D I hve time to run a cpl from seed before it will be time to shut it down for Jamaica and Summer in general.

hamster tapping into the vault... now that should be fun!

lordhighlama said:
hamster tapping into the vault... now that should be fun!

I had to blow the dust off the bean vault....:p

powerplanter said:
Sounds good to me.

Sounds good to me too.....been running mostly from clones for awhile now.:)

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
My fave word.... beans... whatcha thinkin Hammy???

I am thinking any bean femmed that has a shorter flowering time then 11 weeks has a good shot.:)

I don't even remember what is in the vault JAAM....will post a list tonight, got off work too late last night to get anything done.
By the way that cross of yours is huge.:)

Hamster Lewis said:
I am thinking any bean femmed that has a shorter flowering time then 11 weeks has a good shot.:)

I don't even remember what is in the vault JAAM....will post a list tonight, got off work too late last night to get anything done.
By the way that cross of yours is huge.:)

:cool: Under 11 weeks will def leave A LOT of choices....

:holysheep: Huge to the ceiling? are they still stretching? She filling in? trichin up nice? any purple? I see a smilie face so hopefully thats a good thing...?

I gotta get some pics of this lone Pineapple Sour Dawg... It has the LARGEST leaves on a plant from seed Ive ever seen... I just hope its a girl...

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
:cool: Under 11 weeks will def leave A LOT of choices....

:holysheep: Huge to the ceiling? are they still stretching? She filling in? trichin up nice? any purple? I see a smilie face so hopefully thats a good thing...?

I gotta get some pics of this lone Pineapple Sour Dawg... It has the LARGEST leaves on a plant from seed Ive ever seen... I just hope its a girl...

Not huge to the cieling but they hve like two giant whiffle ball bat like main colas each. If they fill in an frost over this is gonna be epic. :D Pinaeapple Sour Dawg just sounds tasty as helll.:)

Okay now that I think my life has slowed down enough I figure we can stop and pkup up a cpl passengers.:hubba:

I was gonna do a list and then the wife asked me to let her pick the strains....gotta keep the wife happy so no list.:rolleyes:

Here is what just went into cups of water:

1 Fem Blueberry Gum by G13 Labs.

3 Reg White Castle by Nirvana. (I got this pack long ago before their beans started sucking. I already got a great pheno out of this pack but lost her.:eek:
So I hve high hopes)

3 Reg Kandy Kush x Skunk by DNA(I loved the Kandy Kush I grew out so I am hopping this is similar if not better)

P2040003.JPG

Nice choices. Maybe ill start a kandy kush with you. Really want to but don't think I have room/ time. It flowers a bit longer than the others
Already have the blueberry gum sprouted ;)

PuffinNugs said:
Nice choices. Maybe ill start a kandy kush with you. Really want to but don't think I have room/ time. It flowers a bit longer than the others
Already have the blueberry gum sprouted ;)

Well if ya get the room/time you are more then welcome to jump in here at anytime.:) I am curious about the blueberry gum.

Hamster Lewis said:
Not huge to the cieling but they hve like two giant whiffle ball bat like main colas each. If they fill in an frost over this is gonna be epic. :D

Well im gonna keep my fingers crossed... Id luv to see some wiffleball bats... :hubba: how far in are they??

Ive heard great things bout the BBGum... Cant wait to see her...

i just got that g13 blueberrry gum from attitude, i will also be poppin that bean when my current grow ends in about a week or so. thinking about vegging it for 2 grow cycles of auto's b4 i throw it into flowering stage.

Sounds very delicious. Cant wait to see to the .bbgum.

Im on board too

Thanks for stopping in guys....as of this morning they were all starting to crack. They will hit the dirt tonight. JAAM I will try and pull one or both of your crosses out and take pics tonight. Life's been hella busy.

congrats on the beans... No worries bro... you gotta do whatcha gotta do man... no rush here... Can we use the name wiffleball bat if she fills in??

Latest posts

Back