Hamster Lewis' "Next stop Dankville" Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JustAnotherAntMarching said:
congrats on the beans... No worries bro... you gotta do whatcha gotta do man... no rush here... Can we use the name wiffleball bat if she fills in??

Wiffle ball bat sounds pretty good...too bad it's not a Kush. WiffleBall Bat Kush sounds nice too.:)

Finally got a chance to take some pics of the ladies in the flowering tent. Work is slowing down a bit but been dealing with other stuff the last cpl weeks. My Mom is in the hospital so been traveling up north to see her with the little free time I hve left after work. Been a tough last week for sure.

I pulled JAAM and free's cross out for a cpl snaps. She is a monster and might not come back out of the tent till the chop. :) Huge. Very Sat leaning and I really didn't train much.
Also a few of my last Larry OG in flower. I sure hope the clones of her take because I don't want to lose this cut.

These are the Chemdog x Sensi Star which is the furthest along. She is taking a bit longer due to her battle early on with spider mites. She goes like 11 weeks on a good run so 12-13 wldnt surprise me this one.

P2110010.JPGP2110011.JPGP2110012.JPGP2110013.JPGP2110014.JPG

Here is Larry OG:

P2110015.JPGP2110017.JPGP2110018.JPG

This is JAAM and free's cross:

P2110019.JPGP2110026.JPGP2110020.JPG

Those are some nice looking big arse buds Hammy. Hope your Mom is ok. Take care and stay safe. :)

nouvellechef said:
HAHA. Wiffleball!

I used to love playing WhiffleBalll....:)

powerplanter said:
Those are some nice looking big arse buds Hammy. Hope your Mom is ok. Take care and stay safe. :)

Thanks pp....hopefully things will be fine. Shld know more tomorrow.

bho_expertz said:
Best wishes for your mom. Great pics :aok:

Thanks for the kind words bho.

Grower13 said:
very nice

:48:

Thanks G.... appreciate everyone popping in.

As always looking good Mr. Lewis. I think you will love the Blueberry Gum. I had one that I ran for awhile. She smelled amazing, almost not even like MJ at all. Total sweet bubblegum smell. She was a quick flowering easy to clone lady as well. The pheno I had was an actual 7 week finisher.

akhockey said:
As always looking good Mr. Lewis. I think you will love the Blueberry Gum. I had one that I ran for awhile. She smelled amazing, almost not even like MJ at all. Total sweet bubblegum smell. She was a quick flowering easy to clone lady as well. The pheno I had was an actual 7 week finisher.

Thanks ak....unfortunately the bbg didn't make it through the early seedling stage. Matter of fact to be honest my veg tent is in shambles....my mom is not doing well and is still in the hospital. They are going in today to see what is wrong and I am afraid it might not be good news at all. At least that is what the doctor is telling me. I hve not had the time or desire to really get in there and tend to it right now. Honestly with all that is going on it isn't a priority right now. Hopefully things will work out and I can focus my attention on the veg tent. Thanks for popping in.

looking sweet as alwas hamster sir!
crazy things you do in that cage!............[j]:icon_smile:

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks ak....unfortunately the bbg didn't make it through the early seedling stage. Matter of fact to be honest my veg tent is in shambles....my mom is not doing well and is still in the hospital. They are going in today to see what is wrong and I am afraid it might not be good news at all. At least that is what the doctor is telling me. I hve not had the time or desire to really get in there and tend to it right now. Honestly with all that is going on it isn't a priority right now. Hopefully things will work out and I can focus my attention on the veg tent. Thanks for popping in.

Hang in there HL, you have lots of friends here, put your efforts into things that really matter, the rest will work itself out later.

dman1234 said:
Hang in there HL, you have lots of friends here, put your efforts into things that really matter, the rest will work itself out later.

:yeahthat: I hope all ends up well with your mom Hammy.

Hamster Lewis said:

Thoughts and prayers are with you hammy.

Everything will work out hammy. And as 4U once said, there are always plants to be grown!

Sorry to hear about your mom, Hammy. You and your family in my thoughts...

:peace:,

7ge

p.s. Love every pic you take of yer girls.

Thank you everyone. I appreciate the kind words....biopsy results shld be back Monday. Trying to keep a positive outlook on this and at the same time face some tough facts. I am 43 years old and until last Wednesday I felt like I was in my 20's. More mentally then physically, although I am in good shape, but in the span of 8 days I feel like I in my late 60's. Thank "god" for a nice bowl of Dankness to help melt away the stress....:)

Well, we sure can't thank Pres. Obama. lol Think I'll smoke one with ya. :)

Latest posts

Back