Hamster Lewis' "Next stop Dankville" Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Can't wait any longer to get this rolling....:) Climb aboard the Hamster Express as we head towards Dankville.

The following Beans hve been put into soil:

(3) Chemdog DD x Sensi Star- These were bought many moons ago on the auction site Seed Bay. My wife prefers I don't go to that site anymore.:p

(3) Sour Cataracts- These were gifted to me by a guy named Has_Some_Sense. Thanks go out to him. They are from Eugenics Genetics. Lineage is: DNA's Sour Kush x DNA's Cataract Kush

(1) S1 Rez SD x Chemdog DD- This is the last one of these I hve. Found it along with a cpl others in some Rez SD x Chemdog DD bud I grew out. Most hve not even sprouted...the one that did died shortly after. Last hope to get this strain back.

Pics: The obligatory First shots....so boring I know...:)

SANY0012.JPG SANY0013.JPG

These will join some cuts from my Larry OG Moms and Pre 98 Bubba Kush this first grow...will be popping some more beans as this grow rolls into the next one.

What's that? Pull up a chair? Don't mind if I do...lookin forward to seein some green above that soil:D

nouvellechef said:
BB7. Sniff Sniff :(

Yeah that makes me sad.....at least the Salsa was awesome.:)

Lemon Skunk don't look good at all. It's all good...I built the bubble cloner so more vibrant clones shld be in the future.

burner said:
What's that? Pull up a chair? Don't mind if I do...lookin forward to seein some green above that soil:D

Thanks for popping in b...as long as we don't get an Indian Summer all shld be good.:)

Hammie,just started my fall grow too.

I am along for the ride to dank. This will be fun. You are the kush's biggest fan. Green Mojo Hamster.

Rosebud said:
I am along for the ride to dank. This will be fun. You are the kush's biggest fan. Green Mojo Hamster.
Hey Rose...thanks for taking the ride. Yes I must say I was hooked on Kush after my first hit. For me it is what it is all about...taste wise especially. But I don't discriminate....I got love for Skunks, Hazes, Diesels and anything else that brings the Dank.:D Best case scenario I come away with 3 more moms...If the Rez SD x Chemdog DD makes it to flower I will be stoked.

I haven't done that many seeds but I always start three, I see you do too. I haven't had my first taste of kush yet unless i didn't know it. I don't know how anyone can be a member here and not want the Larry og.. I will do that one day soon, maybe this winter, in your honor and for my stoneness. Have you ever smoked Jack?

Rosebud said:
Have you ever smoked Jack?

No I hve not...lost my cuts of my JTR mom to mold.:( I will always run beans along with cuts of my moms. I want to grow them all out but it is impossible.:D

i hear you, so many kinds, so little time. Jack really is special though.

Let us know when these babies pop.

Cant wait to see how they do Hamster, ill be following.

Rosebud, Jack Herrer is amazing, i love the fresh taste.

Iron Emmett said:
Cant wait to see how they do Hamster, ill be following.

Rosebud, Jack Herrer is amazing, i love the fresh taste.

Thanks for punching your ticket....we hve snacks.:)

I done subscribed to this here thread. Looking forward to the ride to Dankville. Got the pipe loaded, and the beer is cold.

I have really enjoyed every Kush strain I have ever smoked. Looking forward to seeing how they grow.

HomieHogleg

HomieHogleg said:
I done subscribed to this here thread. Looking forward to the ride to Dankville. Got the pipe loaded, and the beer is cold.

I have really enjoyed every Kush strain I have ever smoked. Looking forward to seeing how they grow.

HomieHogleg

Thanks for climbing aboard....cold beer is always a good thing on these rides.

the chef said:
Mojo to ya HL! I'm in!

Sweet Jesus....there's the chef. Yo bro what up? Thanks for joining us. Appreciate the Mojo.

Latest posts

Back