Hamster Lewis' "Next stop Dankville" Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
akhockey said:
Your Larrys are making my mouth water in anticipation over mine. They are such cute babies.

Thanks ak....I look forward to you smoking this strain. Always nice to hear a fellow growers take on it.

Irish said:
train kept a rollin all night long...:D :cool: nice n frosty colas...getting ready for the bam!:)

Thanks Irish....and now I hve that damn song in my head.:D I am going to try and hve the utmost patience and let these finish.:)

Hammy is really putting on the steam. Got this train cookin. You def. got the Larry's dialed, actually you have all of them dialed. Nice job Hammy. Stay safe Bro. PEACE!

powerplanter said:
Hammy is really putting on the steam. Got this train cookin. You def. got the Larry's dialed, actually you have all of them dialed. Nice job Hammy. Stay safe Bro. PEACE!

Thank you my friend....means a lot. I am going to post some more pics of the Sat leaning crosses. Very tall. I think they will wind up being at least 11 weekers and probably more like 12.:eek: I hate long flowering strains....but ya gotta go were the Dank is.

The Sativa leaning crosses....Rez Sour Diesel x Chemdogg DD and Chemdogg DD x Sensi Star.

PA290037.jpgPA290038.jpg

PA290039.jpgPA290040.jpg

PA290062.jpgPA290063.jpg

PA290064.jpgPA290065.jpg

Hi MASTER LEWIS I'm back,n now have some similar strais all dank!!!!! Purple kush, larry og, masterbubba, hells angels OG, chemdog, grandaddy purple, OG kush and some super silver haze

NICE LOOKING LADIES HL keep it up the good work

PuffinNugs said:
Larry OG is available in Fem seed now, just thought id let you know that ;) i know last week they didnt

hp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/cali-connection-larry-og-kush-seeds-feminized/prod_3512.html

I guess it was a good deal because they are out of stock now....:) 112 bucks US for 10 femmed Larry OG beans is a pretty dam good deal....even though I prefer non femmed. Thanks for the heads up Puffin.

Lemon Jack said:
Awesome job those 1 gal are doing something right :aok:

pcduck said:
Nice buds HL

Thanks pc and LJ.....I appreciate you guys popping in.
And yeah LJ one gallon pots are not as bad as the bum rap they sometimes get.

dman1234 said:
same thing applies to the new pics.

Lol...thanks dman. I am not a fan of growing Sats though.

Dr. Robertsozki said:
Hi MASTER LEWIS I'm back,n now have some similar strais all dank!!!!! Purple kush, larry og, masterbubba, hells angels OG, chemdog, grandaddy purple, OG kush and some super silver haze

NICE LOOKING LADIES HL keep it up the good work

Dr what up....so you are rocking Larry now? Sweet! You got some nice strains going. Will hve to cruise over to your GJ and take a peek.

PuffinNugs said:
thing is same price, but only 6 beans, id rather go for the regs myself also.

i ordered some Blackwater today and the famed mix pack ;) thats been out of stock there for awhile too.

Hmmm....the Tude has a typo then. Says 10 femmed beans. I always thought it was 5 or 6 femmed for the same price as 10 reg beans. I am pressing the wife on letting me order some Satori....kind of hard to get her to agree when I already hve so many strains going..lol

Okay never mind the typo talk....when I switched to US dollars I some how got put on the regular bean page...

HL I wanted to order some MAGO from KC brains attitude sells them for 11.99 pounds and 8 punds to deliver wouldnt it take for ever to get to California ? this would b the first time buying seeds online i apreciate any advice HL

gtg work on my NEW GJ

After checking my dates on my hard calendar we are at 51 days of flower today. Day 70 is set for Thanks Giving Day....:hubba: I hve to check the dates on the Two Sat leaning crosses.

Some pics at day 51:

Larry OG:
PB050090.jpgPB050092.jpgPB050093.jpgPB050095.jpgPB050100.jpgPB050097.jpgPB050098.jpgPB050099.jpgPB050100.jpg

Attachments

• PB050096.jpg
    PB050096.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 33
Hamster Lewis said:
Hmmm....the Tude has a typo then. Says 10 femmed beans. I always thought it was 5 or 6 femmed for the same price as 10 reg beans. I am pressing the wife on letting me order some Satori....kind of hard to get her to agree when I already hve so many strains going..lol

If you don't hurry to harvest, Satori is most excellent weed. IME plan on 70- 80 days of flower. Well worth the time and effort.

HemperFi said:
They look wonderful Hamster -- truly

Thanks Hemper.....another cpl weeks now.

Note: Flipped the Purple Diesel this morning. Day 1 of 12/12. Gonna hve to find out the flowering time on her.

Wow that looks so "jeweled up" as I like to say.
Great Job!

Latest posts

Back