Hamster Lewis Presents The Fall 2018/Winter 2019 Grow Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw Led Zeppelin's last concert with John Bonham at the Oakland Coliseum. The Fillmore still books shows. Great place to check out. So much history and the photos of past shows from the 60s decorate the lobby. :D

Hampster...
{oops, burnin1}

I saw the Dead at the Filmore in 68! They were very 'dead', a classic band.
Also 'the Preservation Hall Jazz Band'. They were all 100 years old and came from New Oreleans.
Better than even the dead!

A great concert...

Poet...

Last edited:
The bigger of the 2 Peyote Purple X Deep Chunk was flipped to 12/12 last night. Just making a note in here for record keeping purposes.

Purple Peyote Day 1 FLOWERING.

20181012_201608.jpg
20181012_201612.jpg
20181012_201615.jpg
20181012_201646.jpg
20181012_201650.jpg
20181012_201700.jpg
Things keep moving along.

This is the kind of show I could get into. Anxious to see how your plants like the lights, looks like it's so far so good.

This is the kind of show I could get into. Anxious to see how your plants like the lights, looks like it's so far so good.

Thanks. I have made a couple runs with these lights and the plants love them. I don't regret switching to LED from HPS at all. Plants really seem to thrive under them.

Well those pics convinced me... I am getting another King1500 and forget about my 600 HPS.
The end result will tell the story.
Great job Hammy, beautiful plants.

Nice big, lush fan leaves on a lot of those plants, looking really happy in there, nicely done :cool:

Watching this is going to make me start buying stuff.

Just about 7 weeks into flowering for the Boysenberry S1 on the left and 5 for the Purple Peyote x Deep Chunk on the right.
20181111_191005.jpg
20181111_191011.jpg
20181111_191016.jpg
20181111_191021.jpg

Oh Hammy, you are looking good in there. Good to keep the wife in smoke, it isn't pretty when ya run out. You are a good husband. That indica looks very dank. I need to pop some of those. I am liking a good indica more all the time.

I've Got a question for you my friend, I have a king 1200 and king 1500 in my 4x4 tent ( first time using LEDs ) The 1200 seems heavy on the red and the 1500 seems heavy on the blue, are these designed for 1200 vegging and 1500 flowering?? I thought they were full spectrum? Plants are doing fine under both but Am I missing something here? One side of tent will be more red shift and other side more blue???
That's what happens tp your brain when you take to much time away from growing.:D

I've Got a question for you my friend, I have a king 1200 and king 1500 in my 4x4 tent ( first time using LEDs ) The 1200 seems heavy on the red and the 1500 seems heavy on the blue, are these designed for 1200 vegging and 1500 flowering?? I thought they were full spectrum? Plants are doing fine under both but Am I missing something here? One side of tent will be more red shift and other side more blue???
That's what happens tp your brain when you take to much time away from growing.:D

They are both designed for veg and flowering, not sure why one is more of a color then the other but I wouldn't worry about it if things are going well. My one plant is a monster. It will yield 3 ounces dry easily. Might push 4 ounces. Pics this weekend.

my king 1200 is red heavy. i don't have a 1500. my understanding is that cannabis prefers bluer light in veg and redder light in flower but i have vegged and flowered under the red heavy king 1200. but as hamster said, no need to worry if things are goiing well. if you are concerned, could you rotate the plants or the position of the lights? i would think if you have enough distance from the lights to the canopy, at the canopy height there would be a pretty good mix of both lights anyway.

Thanks OF let me know when you get to the Leicester outlet for supplies. i am just about 25min away but waiting for the lines to clear????

Thanks Hammy, I started following this grow and decided to go with the Kings. Your grow looking Fab with them so for me I am with you on King LEDs. I also invested in the 4x4 tent and very happy I did ,got me 5 plants rearing up in there, Another Q What are you using for soil ? Are you hand feeding? Sorry about all the Q but when you see folks growing beautiful plants you got to try and find the secrets.
great Job Hammy :)

@SMOKINGRANPA - i too am waiting for the lines to clear. waiting in line when you don't need any of their product is non-sense. i am dying to see though...

Thanks OF let me know when you get to the Leicester outlet for supplies. i am just about 25min away but waiting for the lines to clear????

Thanks Hammy, I started following this grow and decided to go with the Kings. Your grow looking Fab with them so for me I am with you on King LEDs. I also invested in the 4x4 tent and very happy I did ,got me 5 plants rearing up in there, Another Q What are you using for soil ? Are you hand feeding? Sorry about all the Q but when you see folks growing beautiful plants you got to try and find the secrets.
great Job Hammy :)

I have been using the same soil since I started years ago. Miracle Grow Seed Starter Mix. It's the only MG soil without those time release nutrients in it. I add perlite and sweet lime to it and that is it.
I hand water and feed. I don't follow a schedule I feed by eye. I carefully watch the plants for signs of being under fed or over fed. I usually feed heavy until I see a slight nute burn on the leaf tips then back it down a bit.

Latest posts

Back