Hamster's Bullpen...who is warming up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
I got the itch to shoot some pics so I figured I wld post up what I got going on in a 2x4x5 tent. These chicks are warming up in the bullpen....my favorite cut Larry OG from Cali Connection, Blueberry from SowAmazingSeeds (great pheno), Pre 98 Bubba Kush and still waiting on roots from the Lemon Skunk.
The clones were taken like 16 days into flower so roots will take a bit longer..they are yellowing pretty good but they will make it. I brought 2 707 Headband clones back from the lightest green I had ever seen last year.

All the stretch you see on the clones are from me having to use the natural sunlight in a window during the day....it has just been too hot here to even run the T5's during the hottest part of the day. They go under them at sundown. I don't mind the stretch at this point because all that stretch will become donor cuts for the next wave.:hubba:

Feels good to post some pics....I am jonesing big time to start my next grow and get back at the Dank.:) One more month if I can last that long.:p

SANY0001.jpg

SANY0002.jpg

SANY0003.jpg

SANY0004.jpg

SANY0005.jpg

SANY0006.jpg

SANY0007.jpg

SANY0008.jpg

SANY0009.jpg

SANY0010.jpg

SANY0011.jpg

SANY0013.jpg

That's one hell of a lineup there Hammy :) ....I'm diggin the clone chamber, is it a plastic cabinet?

Nice line up, a couple hall of famers in that bullpen, i envy you, i grew all summer and im about to stop until mid september, never again dude, from now on I am a September to May grower. chopping my Larry this W/E, cant wait.

dman1234 said:
Nice line up, a couple hall of famers in that bullpen, i envy you, i grew all summer and im about to stop until mid september, never again dude, from now on I am a September to May grower. chopping my Larry this W/E, cant wait.

Thanks brother.....this was the second straight Summer I took off and I gotta say it will stay that way. The Summer grows just take to much out of me....last one made me think about quitting all together. Sep to late May...that is it. Usung the Natural Sunlight to do the early veg during summer works great though so I will continue that too...:)

Can't wait till you get to smoke that Larry.....she is still my fave.

burner said:
That's one hell of a lineup there Hammy :) ....I'm diggin the clone chamber, is it a plastic cabinet?

Thanks b....Yeah that was the cabinet I tried to grow in my very first grow...lol Man what a dumb asss I was.:eek: Thinking I cld grow in that in hydro my very first try out the box. I didn't find this Oasis known as MP till after I started my grow.....wish I had found here first.

Nice selection HL. Nice depth you've got in your bullpen.

You are indeed right about taking the summer off for indoors and I wish I followed your advice. Thought I could handle it. Filtering the ac for my setup is always a chore. Outdoors has been a challenge too with the crazy weather- even dealing with pm on a few outdoors- very rare 'round here.

Next year I'll take your advice!

haaa ...yeah man it's all good. No shame in recycling:aok: I just turned my first PC grow box into my drying box and I gotta say...it's really cool.

As for the summer grows....NEVER AGAIN!! Temps are way too hard to maintain and i'm going thru a lot trying to keep things somewhat in check. I'll third up with the Sept-May:)

....hey how bout a Sept-May club lol

burner said:
haaa ...yeah man it's all good. No shame in recycling:aok: I just turned my first PC grow box into my drying box and I gotta say...it's really cool.

As for the summer grows....NEVER AGAIN!! Temps are way too hard to maintain and i'm going thru a lot trying to keep things somewhat in check. I'll third up with the Sept-May:)

....hey how bout a Sept-May club lol

I like that idea....the Summer haters.:D

BBFan said:
Nice selection HL. Nice depth you've got in your bullpen.

You are indeed right about taking the summer off for indoors and I wish I followed your advice. Thought I could handle it. Filtering the ac for my setup is always a chore. Outdoors has been a challenge too with the crazy weather- even dealing with pm on a few outdoors- very rare 'round here.

Next year I'll take your advice!

Thanks BB...yeah it drains the fun right out of this. Even without the heat problems it is nice to hve some time to charge your batteries and not be committed to all of this. 4 weeks into the break I start feeling the itch and start the refrigerated clones up from their sleep in the fridge. Pop them in the clone dome and mist good and forget about them for 3-4 days...so it's a nice gradual thing...slowly getting back into the swing of it. Works out well and last summer I got away with Natural sunlight alone to veg till the summer broke. So costs less too.

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Im in.... That BB looked KILLA....

What up homey....glad to see ya pop in. Looking forward to the BB BBig time...:hubba:

Me too... i just have to wait another 3 weeks or so n ima bring two beautiful girl into the world...... lookin at the Bubbleicious and a Grapefruit Kush :) cant wait ill post some photos here shortly....

In for sure hammy. I think you and I might have to do some talking at the neighbors house. I'm itching to give that bb a run.

Hamster Lewis said:
What up homey....glad to see ya pop in. Looking forward to the BB BBig time...:hubba:

Ehhh same ole ish with a whole lotta work thrown in lately.... :eek: guess it could be worse... :48:

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Ehhh same ole ish with a whole lotta work thrown in lately.... :eek: guess it could be worse... :48:

Oh I hear that yo......my job is off the hook OT wise. 12 hour days almost everyday. At least it is Time and a half after 8.

Well bad news....the one blueberry I cld get to throw roots died. It never really looked good and just kept getting worse. This sucks....at least I got one of the Lemon Skunks to throw roots.

Making bean choices and so far I will be running 3 beans of Chemdog DD x Sensi Star. Ran this many grows ago...real Dank.
3 beans of Sour Cataracts from Eugenics. Thanks to has some since for the testers.
1 bean of a supposed S1 of that Rez SD x ChemDogg DD...had 4 of these that I found in buds. The last one I tried a cpl grows ago didn't germ. So we try again.

Those will be getting a soak this Friday.....almost time to start preparations for the fall show.....:)

Sorry to hear that bro. I've got a few of eugenics strains on the way. He's got serious dank.

:ciao: Hampster...Ill fallow along Best I can..I am going to take some clones and get ready for the FAll Grow..Mojo for your Season Brother

:48:

RIght on right on. Pullin up my beanbag chair. Got four SS Jack47's at two weeks atm. Should prob post a pic or 3.

HAve fun w/ this grow, bud.

Peace,

7greeneyes :)

Latest posts

Back