Hamster's LED Flower Tent Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice chunky buds Hamster, looks like a nice plant to grow.

Nice chunky buds Hamster, looks like a nice plant to grow.

Thanks MR1....she is definitely a Keeper. Luckily I did all my recent cloning on this cut. I right now have 9 Boysenberry in Veg, including the current Mom.

All his strains look good , hard to pick one. You and PJ have made it a little easier.

Fox tails all over the place, and pretty ones at that. Enjoy that girl Hammy, and your lovely wife!

Thanks Rose. I am on Vacay this week so I plan on it. :D

Darn fine looking plants Hamster.

Darn fine looking plants Hamster.

Thanks bro....I gotta say that so far switching to LED has been a good decision. The Boysenberry will be right at or a little above 3 ounces and she got away on me.

Hampster, Are you getting a sense of which of these 2 lights is the better one? As I've mentioned before i'm interested in any input on the top leds. I'm looking to expand my flower room with LEDs and cant decide if i should spend the money on Advanced Diamond series or go with TOP which is less than half the price.

Great looking buds ya got there. Good job and some people still doubt the growing power of LED`s. Keep proving `em wrong, I luv it and my LED`s.

it just occurred to me. hamster is a play on hemp-ster, huh? i am a little slow sometimes...

Latest posts

Back