Hamster's LED Flower Tent Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
I figured I would just start One Thread for all of my Flower updates, pics, and overall impressions of Flowering under nothing but LED lights in my 4x4x6.5 Flower Tent. I am going to try nd be mindful and also put my Flip Dates in here to for reference later.

No surprise that I will again be using One Gallon Pots the whole way through Flower. The majority of the pots will be Smart Pots.
Other than having to water every day I have never had a problem pulling good weight in One Gallon pots. Especially Smart Pots.

For anyone interested in trying Smart Pots, click here and follow the Link in the 1st post. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69078

I will say this. I got my order and they were legitimate Smart Pots. They came pretty quick. They did however mess my order up and send me One Gallon instead of Two. I didn't bother with exchanging them so I can't speak on their Customer Service. I kind of took it as a Sign from the Pot Gods that I should stay with One Gallon. :D

Some info on the set up:
4x4x6.5 Tent.
Inline Fan pulling air from the tent and venting it outside.
Nutrients are, as always General Hydroponics Flora Series. Affordable, easy to use, and Great results.
I am using 2 different LED units.
One is a TopLed Light. Reflector LED Grow Light 144x3w.
View attachment Reflector LED Grow Light 144x3w.jpg

Link to Light>>>
http://www.topledgrowlight.com/reflector-led-grow-light-144x3w.html#.VCS2aZ-ZREU
The other Unit I can't say much on. It's not on the market yet. I will see what kind of info I can give you on it. Unlike the other unit it is not a Reflector Unit.

Ladies in Flower:
In the Tent right now I have 2 Larry OG(my cut) a Cherry Mountain, and a Boysenberry.
The Boysenberry is the furthest along at a little over 8 weeks in these pics I believe. She will be 9 weeks this Saturday. The Cherry Mountain is a shrub. It is one of the most squat plants I have ever had. Short and Wide. :D

View attachment IMG_20140922_223112.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140922_223116.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140922_223139.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140922_223609.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140922_223614.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140922_223632.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140922_223644.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140922_223853.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140922_223903.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140922_223908.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140922_223913.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140922_223924.jpg

Hamster everything is looking great in your tent as usual. I remember you ordering the 2 gallon smart pots, oh well. You have to water everyday , your plants must drink a lot, every two days sometimes three for me. You might have more airflow than I have. The Boysenberry looks heavy.

Looking good Hamster, have you ever grown the Boysenberry before? If so how is she stacking up to one grown under the HID?

Awesome looking, hammy! You got mad skilz for sure. :D

Hamster everything is looking great in your tent as usual. I remember you ordering the 2 gallon smart pots, oh well. You have to water everyday , your plants must drink a lot, every two days sometimes three for me. You might have more airflow than I have. The Boysenberry looks heavy.

Look great Hammy, some sweet smoke coming there :)

That Boysenberry looks incredible!

Awesome looking, hammy! You got mad skilz for sure. :D

Thanks everybody.

You are my led inspiration. LOL
I cant wait to fire mine up

Hey Hammy, good thread! Your wife is going to like boysenberry, just saying.

you can almost smell the boysenberry just looking at the pictures. nice job!

What light was that bosenberry grown under? Those buds are huge for an LED grow.

Beautiful buds ya got there. Just proves what LED`s can do. Keep on truckin`, all the way to "bud heaven". They sure look tasty.

Count me in! What an awesome start to the show! :woohoo:

Thanks AM...This should be fun.

What light was that bosenberry grown under? Those buds are huge for an LED grow.

The Botsenberry was grown under both lights at different times. I like to rotate and move my plants around. These are some of the bigger buds I have grown so far under LED.

Beautiful buds ya got there. Just proves what LED`s can do. Keep on truckin`, all the way to "bud heaven". They sure look tasty.

Thanks yooper....yes LED's have come a long way.

Killin it!
:vap-leafy_wave:
Keep it rolling!

Thank you my friend for the kind words. Means a lot coming from you. I know you have been at this LED thing for a while and I appreciate all the help you have given me.

Latest posts

Back