hanging on the beach in mexico

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v35b

Reaction score
Hey all. In cancun for a week. On a quest for some good bud. So far I've only seen the brown ok stuff.

try not to get caught in a shootout or a gang style hit, enjoy the vacation and get home safe.

i'll just sit right here and have another beer in mexico.. lol enjoy

Don't wander too far off the beaten path while on your quest, even the local police are some shady cats in those parts.Stay safe and Good Luck with the good stuff.

LOL--when I first read the heading, I thought it said "banging on the....."

OK we know where your mind is at THG...LOL.

Oh, take care v

Know all about the corrupt police down here stating at an all inclusive hotel

In cancun and posting while there = banned!!

J/k...no I'm not...BANNED!! :rofl:

Found some green bud late last night. Will b giving that a try soon then off to the beach.

v35b said:
Hey all. In cancun for a week. On a quest for some good bud. So far I've only seen the brown ok stuff.

Have a great time down there. (Don't worry, Cancun is pretty safe) :)

I brought my own last year when I went to Mazatlan. I put some kief in gel caps even though my bag reeked I didnt get hassled. We flew into Guadalajara the drove to Tequila then to Mazatlan, it was a great trip but I'll never drive around again, scary roads, expensive tolls, spent over 100 USD in tolls to go just over 200 miles.

Well,I'm sorry to say the ganja is not that great. My home grown is much better.

Latest posts

Back