Hangover from smoking?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ifsixwasnin9

Reaction score
Ever get hangover or feel poor the day after smoking? Maybe it's my age, interaction with meds I take or the weed but I feel horrible the day after with terrible headache.

are you growing your own, or buying it?

Nope,,not if all I was doing was smoking Weed,,,and I been smoken along time. I would also ask,,what tha hell was you smoking?

Woke up a couple times felt like I hade most definitely smoked tooo much.. just fired another one up, feeling went away.. never too too much:hubba:

Headache from chlorophyll in the plant material usually comes from fast dried or dehumidified buds. Curing usually take it away

You don't get hangovers from smoking MJ. So, what your experiencing has to be the result of your meds, or the green that your smoking was improperly grown or cured. Or maybe a mixture of both.

I have gotten a headache from smoking some ** homegrown tho. And as Ozzy correctly stated it was caused from improper curing and chlorophyll being present in the plant.

Have you feel better!

:48:

Marijuana hangover generally occurs when you smoke a lot more than what is prescribed to you. It shows a feeling of tiredness and dizziness more than anything else. Drink lots of water and other fluids to keep your body well hydrated.

Latest posts

Back