Hank Williams III video is a must see

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya damn right I'm a drinkin...smokin...ramblin kinda man. :D
Kick ass TBG!!!! When the forum lets me I'll kick ya some rep on that one. ;)

That dude's got some jams man, especially the newer album. I have on good source from friends of mine in Tn. that are in a band that he will smoke, drink, snort or eat anything you put in front of him.
He showed up to play a show that they were opening for him and he said "Why don't you boys go get some coke and I'll snort it with ya".

Biffdoggie said:
That dude's got some jams man, especially the newer album. I have on good source from friends of mine in Tn. that are in a band that he will smoke, drink, snort or eat anything you put in front of him.
He showed up to play a show that they were opening for him and he said "Why don't you boys go get some coke and I'll snort it with ya".
Whats up Biffdoggie. Yes he has some serious jams and they all seem to be about weed, coke, and drinking. :D

Stoney Bud said:
That's an active piece of music man! I like it!
I thought you would like it Stoney Bud. He reminds me more of his grandfather then his father. Damn man he even looks more like his grandfather. :rolleyes:

He surely carries more of his gramps' sound. It's strange because he tried for years to make it in a couple of heavy metal bands as a bass player and still plays some shows as half metal, half hellbilly. It make you wonder how much of a hand his father had in making it happen for him.

Latest posts

Back