Happiness...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Roddy

Is having friends and family join you on a beautiful night to go caching, sharing in stories of a dearly missed fallen friend while sharing fruits of our labor at GZ. Happiness is releasing adult cares and being a child again, yes, we even swung in the swings at midnight (or so), hooting and a hollering, laughing and carrying on, happiness is feeling young again! I had a good time tonight and it was really nothing more than sharing time and memories with friends and family...what makes you happy?

Now, I'm happy I went to Sam's Club, a Klondike bar is calling my name! :) :)

That's awesome rodd its great when something can make you feel like that.
What makes me happy?

Harvest....jk prob the excited can't contain my self look on my dogs when I get home fromw work. Or walking out to my horse watching him pace back forth so quickly because he is so excited he's about to get some love :). My animals probably make me happier than anything :)

pretty satisfying warm and fuzzy when you are helping a child learn something new and---you see when they get it---their light goes on---their whole transformation from shy uncertainty and 100% trust in you---moves to---self confidence and control "i got this"

Today's happiness is seeing ZERO movement on the leaves of my gals....

Yes Orange, that is truly a joy!! And LJ, I agree that the love of your pets brings happiness, I always feel better when my cats are looking for affection, even in the worst of times!!

Thinking about it, I realize that there are many many things that bring happiness into my life. My dogs bring me a great amount of happiness. I live alone and my life would be quite lonely without them, I think. I have 3 dogs, all rescue dogs, all herding dogs (just happened that way as I have no livestock) and all getting up there in years.

My family and friends also bring joy into my life. I am blessed to have great friends that are just as eager to help you out in a time of need as they are to share in your joys and victories.

There is also a great deal of satisfaction and happiness to be had if you are good at your job and like it. I love tackling a tough project, finding a unique solution, or finishing up a difficult job. I am also in a job that lends itself to charitable work. I have done 2 Habitat for Humanity houses and numerous jobs for people that did not have funds. There is nothing like helping those less fortunate than yourself to help you appreciate what you have.

I have found that happiness is a state of mind--you can find happiness most anywhere if you look hard enough.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I love tackling a tough project, finding a unique solution, or finishing up a difficult job. I am also in a job that lends itself to charitable work. I have done 2 Habitat for Humanity houses and numerous jobs for people that did not have funds. There is nothing like helping those less fortunate than yourself to help you appreciate what you have.

I have found that happiness is a state of mind--you can find happiness most anywhere if you look hard enough.

:yeahthat:

I too have helped out with Habitat- very rewarding. I help now with our local cat shelter. And I'm big on random acts of kindness. When I used to drive on toll roads (especially the Pike)- I would pay the fare for the person behind me.

Good deal, THG, always good to give! HFH built my neighbor a new house, lifted the roof right off the old and put a new house under it...literally! I helped a few of the days, but there was such a crowd, I felt I was in the way more than helping!! Good people!

Today's happiness comes in the way of friends and family on the big lake of Erie, a bit of boating, tubing, caching and fun with the gang!!

Happiness is coming home after a long absence, knowing you are loved by family, friends and, yes, your animals. Happiness is your son coming home from Afganistan healthy. Happiness is the temps holding steady in your grow room and your plants growing like crazy. Happiness is winning. Happiness is having the bills payed and still having money to live on. Happiness is a bowl full of dank you grew yourself. Happiness is knowing for sure you have eradicated the Borg -- lots of things make me happy :)

Peace

Latest posts

Back