Happy Autumn folks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craterlake

Reaction score
Hi all!
How was everyones summer? Short, I know! Well, I'm back for another grow experience! I am anxious to apply everything I learned from all you guys last year. I did have a couple of clone sources, but unfortunately they both have issues and it's looking like I will have to get some seeds. This Attitude Seedbank is safe I presume? Any recommendations? I'm hoping to fit in three crops over the fall & winter. I only got one in last year, but it was my learning crop, and now I'm ready to get growing again! YeeHaw!!

Ya the attitude is a great place to get seeds. Its completely safe IMO.

You should be able to do three I would say. I was shooting for four.

I was hoping to start with clones to save some time. I don't grow over the summer, so depending on how long the seeds take to arrive, I'm hoping for three.

They usually take between 10 and 14 days to arrive after you order.

If your able to keep a mother and cut clones all winter you will be able to turn the max no. of crops IMO.

I'd order non-fem seeds, plant a fair amount and clone off the gals that you get. This will allow faster start for the second and third crops.

White Widow, Northern Lights, any kush...all good stuff IMHO!

Good to see you back CL, good luck to you!

Roddy said:
I'd order non-fem seeds, plant a fair amount and clone off the gals that you get. This will allow faster start for the second and third crops.

White Widow, Northern Lights, any kush...all good stuff IMHO!

Good to see you back CL, good luck to you!

Thanks! But isn't one of the points of starting with fem seeds to avoid the sexing step and the time it takes? Just asking!:D

Well even though they say fem. . . They could also produce hermi's. However I have had good luck with my fems thus far.

I'm gettin' a little frustrated with this seedbank! I get to the point for payment and the site just sits there...waiting......still waiting....:hairpull:

Hmmm I've had no problems with the single seed centre... Always worked out well for me.

You will find that most folks here frown on femmed seeds as they invoke the dreaded Hermie trait. Having femmed beans doesn't automatically mean that you will get hermies, but it does mean that the genetic tendency for hermie is brought to the surface of the gene pool.

At the same time, having fem beans also doesn't guarentee all females. The science on this genetic manipulation is not locked down, especially with some breeders that aren't as experienced with genetics, or as concerned with the extra effort and time it takes to get really stable fems.

If you want to get fem beans just be aware that the tendency is there and extra care has to be taken to protect the strength and stability of the plants and the genes. Many people would rather just avoid the headache of watching for and choosing the strongest line to prevent hermies that could pop up and ruin a good crop.

I personally think it is worth the effort to weed out the males of regular beans the first time around, and then work with known stable gene clones from that point on. Just my humble opinion. :)

Lemon Jack said:
Hmmm I've had no problems with the single seed centre... Always worked out well for me.

Single seed centre? Is this the same as the Attitude Seedbank? That is where I'm having trouble.

No no sorry to confuse you someone else said something about the single seed centre.

However both are great seedbanks. Will it still not let you pay I had to get a different credit card to order mine with because some of your local banks cards aren't made to be used outsided the U.S. Hope that helps.

Lemon Jack said:
No no sorry to confuse you someone else said something about the single seed centre.

However both are great seedbanks. Will it still not let you pay I had to get a different credit card to order mine with because some of your local banks cards aren't made to be used outsided the U.S. Hope that helps.

Thanks! I actually never get to the point where they take credit card info. I did register, put some items in the cart and that is where I get stuck. It says 'transferring to payment', but it just sits there. I'll try again today. Maybe the site was down for some reason. Gotta love those computers!! LOL!

Latest posts

Back