Happy Birthday Attitude...Promo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PuffinNugs

♪♫♪
Reaction score
5 years strong, hope you many more successful years :)

------
The Attitude Seedbank announces its 5th BIRTHDAY SPECIAL PROMOTION, Were giving away 4 feminized strains and 2 Regular from our best breeders, you can't afford to miss this one!

During the times of March 2nd 9am to March 5th 3pm (UK GMT) or until stocks last, if you spend over £40 at The Attitude Seed Bank you'll get, for free:

1 Reserva Privada The OG Kush #18 (feminized)
1 TH Seeds MKage (feminized)
2 Connoisseur Genetics Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze (regular)
1 Paradise Seeds Delahaze (feminized)
1 Cali Connection Buddha Tahoe OG (feminized)

For more details check out cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk!

Birthday_Promotion_Poster_final1.jpg

Oh wow looks like I'm gonna have to buy beans again :( I just got some last week. Ic ant miss those freebs tho

have more then 50 seeds ... Will keep the money in the pockets for a while.

bho_expertz said:
have more then 50 seeds ... Will keep the money in the pockets for a while.

so tempting though right. theres always a good begining of month promo to get ;)

thing that makes me want to do one more order is now attitude owes me on a mix up on thier part. not a big deal but you know :)

also that Budda Tahoe OG is calling my name.

I'm planning on placing an order and am working on my list now! Wondering what would everyone suggest, I think the satori has my attention and I just ordered northern lights.

I can't believe I'm gonna have to miss another promo. Ohio SUCKS!!! :) LOL Oh, and I don't need all you Michiganders chiming in. HA HA

Order placed: (10) Satori, (6) Larry OG and all the nice freebies!!...10 total! My Northern Lights already showed up (under 2 weeks from time of order???), will be popping them soon!!

The status of your order id: removed has been changed to Processing/Packing.

Your order will dispatched within 3 business days.

I placed my order yerterday morning, and along with the freebies for the promo i recieved the UFO cheese and the UFO super silver. My last order arrived within 8 days so I am looking forward to next week. gonna be a good year I think.

Im buying 10x Satori & 5x Romulan Diesel. Maybe a few pick and mix fems and get a collectiong going. The ufo freebies arent bad either. Dinafem seeds

My buddy asked that I come over and help him order seeds for the promo as well, poor guy isn't to good with computers! Works good for me, I can persuade him to pick seeds I want to try, then let him do the work while I simply take cuts! :rofl:

Well leave it to you, Roddy not to help people just to help, but to take advantage of them. Sure glad you are not my friend

It appears some mystery reppper decided to leave bad rep on my last post....

Maybe I should set this "person" straight?? Let's see, guy lives half hour away, each way, and never mind I did have plans for this afternoon, I dropped that and cleared my day for him. This guy can't hardly figure out how to find his email (honestly....but I'm teaching him, as selfish as I am)....let alone order seeds of the internet, IF I wasn't asked to come over and place the order for this person, he WOULDN'T order at all. Now, working on an order at his place is amazingly slow from the dial up internet all the way to decisions, decisions (hey, let's face it, it's only fun shopping if we're shopping for ourselves, especially when you've memorized the catalog). I just got back, took from 11:30 until 2:30 to make the order, I smoked much of my own dope while there because hey, I like mine better..

Now, let me add that I have been helping him grow from the start, we swap clones ALL THE TIME and he appreciates my input just as I appreciate his, and steering him to good seed choices benefits him much more than me. Oh, let me also add that this guy is like a dad to me as I've known him for 30 years, I am quite good friends and have always been happy to jump in and help, and no I NEVER ask for anything for my sweat and/or time no matter the job.

So, MY APOLOGIES, mystery repper, for not living up to your standards and seeing a way to not only be of help for my friend, but to make it a bonus for myself as well! Shame on me for thinking of myself.

Let me add that you truly must be pure as the driven snow to cast such a stone my way....right??

My apologies for dragging this topic off for this post.

My buddy got his order in and it was a bit different than mine freebie wise, must be they ran low on some stuff. Like a kid in a candy store, he drooled over all the pics and came up with 4 strains (I couldn't tell you what ended up being bought, soooo many changes to the shopping cart :rofl: ), but he was thrilled to get a whopping 11 free seeds!!

Great promo, THANKS!!!!

My order arrived, 12 days from order to delivery! Nice shirt, great freebies...and SATORI AND LARRY!!!! Gonna be getting some more seeds going later tonight!

Took 9 days for my order to get here. I only ordered dinafem friut auto (autos is all I can grow for now)$60 total And they still threw in the freebies plus a.cool shirt Cant say enough aboit Attitude!

Latest posts

Back