Happy Birthday Hippy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dubbaman

A few toke's a day.
Reaction score
H.I.E. today is the day that you turn the dial on the age meter another click so have a good one man. :banana::yay::clap::dancing::tokie:

:yay: Happy B-Day H.I.E Another year to try not to forget.

Here smoke these:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: Then relax and enjoy the first day of the rest of your life. May you live twice as many year as you have all ready lived.

Hippo, birdy, 2 ewe
Hippo, birdy, 2 ewe.
Hippo, birdy, deer HIE.
Hippo, birdy, 2 ewe.

And he makes fun of me turning 40? Ha! I think he needs to keep that trap shut. :giggle:

Yo Ho Hippy,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Put another candle on my Birthday Cake,
Were gonna bake,
A Birthday Cake,
Put another candle on my Birthday Cake
I'm another year old today.

This was a popular jingle from way back when. Sheriff John was a tv character that was much loved and enjoyed by the kids back then. Remember dude
"He that has friends has it all"

Don't be in too big of a hurry with life bro. Be sure to stop and drink in a site that is beautiful, and reflect only on your many successes.
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiOyG-Iuero

Happy Birthday Anniversary bro, and many more to you.
Here's wishing you get all your hearts desires.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

Happy Birthday from one old hippy to another. Mine's coming up. Next year is really going to hurt. The big 6-0:confused2:

Happy birthday, thank you for all your contributions to the site. Hope your having fun somewhere!!!

I hope you had a great Birthday Hippy! I trust you didn't over indulge.
So you've got the year older bit, feeling any wiser my friend?

Thanks guys :)

cadlakmike1 said:
Hope your having fun somewhere!!!

I sure have been, without me knowing, an arrangement had been made to take me away for the day and sleep out for the night at a small sleepover.

Totally unexpected and I had no idea about any of it!

I was sitting eating bacon, eggs, mushrooms, onion rings, corn on the cob, grilled tomato and toast as a birthday treat and was told I had 1 hour to pack a case and we were going out for the day and staying out.

No kids.

Nothing for me to pay.

No distractions from any outside influence.

BBFan said:
feeling any wiser my friend?

Yes I am BB, I have learnt that when a group of women get together (my future wife and her 2 daughters) get their minds together they can hide anything they want from a man and he will know nothing that they are up to).

My day was arranged a month ago all secretly and kept totally silent and hidden.

Do not trust a woman who smiles at you as she looks into your eyes, because as sure as the sun rises, they are smiling for a reason :rofl:

Thanks everyone, I feel good that you acknowledged my 43rd birthday ;)

:peace:

Full breakfast blowout followed by a surprise journey to stay with friends...

well I've woken up to worse days HippyInEngland. :D

Have a great one mate and 43 you say you young whippersnapper! :)

Latest posts

Back