Happy Birthday Mutt

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

HAPPY 31st BIRTHDAY MUTT. HOPE YOU HAVE A SAFE AND VERY, VERY HIGH BIRTHDAY MY BROTHER.
party-smiley-049.gif

Well thank you B. Grunt. My old lady forgot this mornin. So you were the first to wish me a happy birthday. Got my coffee and a packed bowl. :D

Hey Old man, Happy Birthday.... Just think in a few more years you'll receive your AARP Card. Have a Great One

Happy B-Day Mutt...How does it feel to be over 30??? Im almost there myself...feels like the years start movin alot faster around this age...good thing we all have the blessed herb to slow it down....Peace Out and Happy Birthday!

So, the old lady forgot your birthday, huh. It goes with the territory I 'spose. I forgot a wife's birthday once and she never let me forget it again. After years of listening to her whine, I had to give her a divorce to make her happy. I really wasn't planning on spending that much.
Enjoy your birthday, Mutt. I hope you are around for many more to come.

hope you get a present at least from the lady....i'm sure she didn't forget that part ;)

hope you have a good one

Wow, 31, dang you are a pup, I thought you were older, must be the pot making you seem wiser than your age!!!!

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Mutt! Happy 31st :D Remember when 30 was old? Well....do you feel grown up now?:p Hope you got everything you wished for.

Thanks everyone. It was.....a day. Like any other. Thanks for the kind words. :D

sorry i'm late ,,,,,,,,enjoy your day,,, PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFARI

Sorry im late too, comp crashed. Glad to hear you had a great day!

dam son lol i thought you were older too . im sure glad i didnt have to buy your books and send you to school i wouldve been broke . HAPPY BIRTHDAY .

skunk said:
dam son lol i thought you were older too . im sure glad i didnt have to buy your books and send you to school i wouldve been broke . HAPPY BIRTHDAY .

Hey if they have CANNA WEED BONG frat. I got my book list for ya. ;)
hahahahahahaha. My supplies are cheap too. Dirt, ferts, and a 1K HID to get my masters degree. :D

Latest posts

Back