Happy Birthday Rasta

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Happy Birthday Rasta. Hope you have a very safe and very HIGH birthday. :aok: :48:

Is it Party Time again?

Have a drink on me!
Happy Birthday..........!

sSp_bdaycake2.gif
sSp_happybday.gif
sSp_bdayballoons.gif

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY. :D

HAPPY BIRTH DAY BROTHER so how old are you 40 50 60:eek: Hope you have a great day with the family and make sure you smoke a fatty for me:D peace

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RASTA !!!! :banana::headbang: :dancing: :huh: :woohoo::2940th_rasta:. PEACE, E :bong2:

Whats up Rasta,You have a Happy and Safe Birthday there old man;) Just remember the older we get the less we realize we cant do things that we yse to do when we were younger.LOL Keep it GREEN:hubba: P,L,R Brother.

and many more.... i`ll smoke a huge blunt in your honour my man.
:lama:--Happy Birthday--:lama:
"keep on ridin` till the wheels fall off"

and Smokin mom-love the avatar! how fast can you ride that thing?:hubba:
:p

thanks every one,,,, havin a great day,,,,just graduated from a year and a half of trade school (a/c,,refridge)just me and the lady rasta for this one,,, the kids are away at school ,,,,shes given me a good day ,,hopefully she'll give me a good night too ,,,again thanks my friends ,,,,,BIG PEACE,BIG LOVE,ALWAYS RASTAFARI

said like a true Gent, and good luck for your escapades tonight!lol

Happy birthday Rasta from I and I , LOL.

Hey Rasta, Happy Birthday. Happy to see your having a great day so far. Now just enjoy the rest. Peace.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RASTA!!!! Sounds like you're having a GREAT one!!!

happy b-day Rasta man hope it has been filled with some great nugz for you to :bong: on :D

OH MAN! the double whammy, Congrats!

a birthday and a graduation. Sweeet.......your "in" man. :hubba:

Latest posts

Back