Happy birthday Smokinmom

pcduck

Feed the soil, not the plant
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Messages
14,304
Reaction score
7,287
HAPPY BIRTHDA¥
:vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon:
Smokingmom
 
R

Rosebud

Guest
birthday with candles.jpg

Smokinmom, may your pax always be full, my your children be nice, may your husband shower you with your hearts desire...Happy birthday!
 

orangesunshine

Drama Free
Joined
Feb 22, 2010
Messages
3,794
Reaction score
276
Rosebud said:

Smokinmom, may your pax always be full, my your children be nice, may your husband shower you with your hearts desire...Happy birthday!


or there is always plan "B"

ditch the fam---go for a manny/pedi followed by a massage---pax and champagne thru the day---fantastic dinner followed by a pit stop at the strip club and back to the hot tub with your new found friends :D

happy b day sm---may all your dreams come true
 

SmokinMom

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joined
Feb 10, 2011
Messages
4,982
Reaction score
221
orangesunshine said:
or there is always plan "B"

ditch the fam---go for a manny/pedi followed by a massage---pax and champagne thru the day---fantastic dinner followed by a pit stop at the strip club and back to the hot tub with your new found friends :D

I think I like plan b. :D

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, gives me the warm fuzzies, lol.
 

7thG

Victimless Criminal
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
522
Reaction score
88
SmokinMom said:
I think I like plan b. :D

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, gives me the warm fuzzies, lol.

You better not like Plan B! If I remember correctly your loving husband just gave you a section in his shed. That's a big deal! LOL haha jk hope your BDay was good SM!:D
 

Marsrover1

---The Red Weed---
Joined
Feb 20, 2009
Messages
433
Reaction score
234
Happy B-DAY Mom sorry if im too late been working my bum off for the last 3 weeks :2940th_rasta:
 

SmokinMom

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joined
Feb 10, 2011
Messages
4,982
Reaction score
221
7thG said:
You better not like Plan B! If I remember correctly your loving husband just gave you a section in his shed. That's a big deal! LOL haha jk hope your BDay was good SM!:D

:giggle:

Thanks again, everyone. :D
 

Latest posts

Top