Feed the soil, not the plant
Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDA¥
:vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon:
Smokingmom

R

Rosebud

birthday with candles.jpg

Smokinmom, may your pax always be full, my your children be nice, may your husband shower you with your hearts desire...Happy birthday!

orangesunshine

Drama Free
Reaction score
Rosebud said:

Smokinmom, may your pax always be full, my your children be nice, may your husband shower you with your hearts desire...Happy birthday!

or there is always plan "B"

ditch the fam---go for a manny/pedi followed by a massage---pax and champagne thru the day---fantastic dinner followed by a pit stop at the strip club and back to the hot tub with your new found friends :D

happy b day sm---may all your dreams come true

SmokinMom

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reaction score
orangesunshine said:
or there is always plan "B"

ditch the fam---go for a manny/pedi followed by a massage---pax and champagne thru the day---fantastic dinner followed by a pit stop at the strip club and back to the hot tub with your new found friends :D

I think I like plan b. :D

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, gives me the warm fuzzies, lol.

7thG

Victimless Criminal
Reaction score
SmokinMom said:
I think I like plan b. :D

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, gives me the warm fuzzies, lol.

You better not like Plan B! If I remember correctly your loving husband just gave you a section in his shed. That's a big deal! LOL haha jk hope your BDay was good SM!:D

Marsrover1

---The Red Weed---
Reaction score
Happy B-DAY Mom sorry if im too late been working my bum off for the last 3 weeks :2940th_rasta:

SmokinMom

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reaction score
7thG said:
You better not like Plan B! If I remember correctly your loving husband just gave you a section in his shed. That's a big deal! LOL haha jk hope your BDay was good SM!:D

:giggle:

Thanks again, everyone. :D

Latest posts