Happy birthday Smokinmom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAPPY BIRTHDA¥
:vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon:
Smokingmom

birthday with candles.jpg

Smokinmom, may your pax always be full, my your children be nice, may your husband shower you with your hearts desire...Happy birthday!

Rosebud said:

Smokinmom, may your pax always be full, my your children be nice, may your husband shower you with your hearts desire...Happy birthday!

or there is always plan "B"

ditch the fam---go for a manny/pedi followed by a massage---pax and champagne thru the day---fantastic dinner followed by a pit stop at the strip club and back to the hot tub with your new found friends :D

happy b day sm---may all your dreams come true

orangesunshine said:
or there is always plan "B"

ditch the fam---go for a manny/pedi followed by a massage---pax and champagne thru the day---fantastic dinner followed by a pit stop at the strip club and back to the hot tub with your new found friends :D

I think I like plan b. :D

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, gives me the warm fuzzies, lol.

SmokinMom said:
I think I like plan b. :D

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, gives me the warm fuzzies, lol.

You better not like Plan B! If I remember correctly your loving husband just gave you a section in his shed. That's a big deal! LOL haha jk hope your BDay was good SM!:D

Happy B-DAY Mom sorry if im too late been working my bum off for the last 3 weeks :2940th_rasta:

7thG said:
You better not like Plan B! If I remember correctly your loving husband just gave you a section in his shed. That's a big deal! LOL haha jk hope your BDay was good SM!:D

:giggle:

Thanks again, everyone. :D

Latest posts

Back