Happy birthday to our hemp goddess!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday THG. And hopes ya have many more.

Happy Birthday H.G. Hope that you have a wonderfully High day....

Happy Happy THG. And, many many more.

I love the pic weedhopper but there is one major thing missing from that plumbing scene. Anyone beside me notice what it is? It is something plumbers are famous for.

:)

Happy Birthday THG.

Happy Birthday THG. I though I would make you a special treat for your birthday....

Thank you all. I haven't been here much lately. Thanks Rosebud, Hamster, and Hush for all you guys do. I have been quite sick, but hope I am at the tail end of this respiratory thing that I seem to get every year. I think I am on the mend, but as still quite tired and weak. To compound things we got over 24" of snow since Thursday evening and I almost lost one of my dogs to ingestion of some kind of poison--probably antifreeze. He spend 2 days at the vet and my friends drove me 3 hours today to pick him up. We are not out of the woods yet as he could have some residual kidney problems.

Thanks all for the good wishes. You guys are the best! I am now going to pour me a glass of holiday eggnog, load the vaporizer, and kick back.

Hope you get to feeling better my friend. Have a good drink.

I hope you feel better soon! :heart:

normal_1258278611.jpg

Happy Birthday THG! I just saw this :D oh wow whhat a beautiful cake Rose has prepared for you, enjoy!

Happy Birthday THG. Hope you feel better soon. I hope your dog gets better too.

I'm late but Happy belated birthday THG !--Two potatoes standing on a corner --Never mind !

guess im a bit late too---HAPPY B-DAY THG---:woohoo::lama::headbang::clap::48:

Happy birthday 'The Hemp Goddess',

The Poet and Tobias-dog

Latest posts

Back