Happy Birtheday to THE HEMP GODDESS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebud

Happy Birthday, THG, I hear it is a biggin. Hope you have the best day, and many many more!

Happy Birthday THG with many more to come:)

Happy happy birthday, giril! Hope it's an awesome one.

:peace:,

7ge:)

LOL--turning the big 6 0 today. When you are young 60 seems ancient. When you get there, it doesn't seem nearly as old....

Thank you all. I had a great weekend. My son (also born today and turning 38) flew in from Denver to spend a few days. My daughter put together an incredibly nice surprise party and we had a ball!

Today is a wake and bake and do nothing all day long day!

That's awesome, THG. Never realized u were near 60. :shocked: just kiddin'. have a great one, THG.

Happy BDay Goddess hope to get to worship you for 1000's more

+Happy, happy happy -- enjoy your youth while it lasts my dear :) You are only as old as you feel. I will celebrate with you today and do nothing but get high as well -- the big 60 is a shocker, but being old grows on you -- believe me :) You have many more productive years ahead -- as cranky as you are, you will probably last well past 100, so pace yourself :)

Thats great THG Happy Birthday I hope you have a great one.

:48:

Happy B-Day THG.

mm bday.jpg

Happy birthday thg i just cannot imagine a 60 year old lady wake n baking just seems soo funny to me but im only a youngster @ 50 years old.
Anyways hope ya lots more birthdays so enjoy.
T4

Happy Bday! To you and your son both.

It is also my daughters Bday. She's 33, 30 yrs younger than me.

Yeah, 60 does get your attention. Or will, when it slowly sinks in over the next year or so. LOL

Many, many happy returns!

Wet

Happy b-day Goddess!!!!!!........um......Rosie........Birtheday???????? :huh: :huh: :huh:

Happy Birthday THG to you and your son.

Hmmmm, I always thought you were older.

Latest posts

Back