Happy Canada Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dman1234

Canada turns 145 yrs old today, Happy Canada Day to all the Canadians out there, have a safe and happy long weekend.

Thankin yual dman! Shine smoke and meat to fire be had today and might be skinny dip with the ladies to night fall under the fireworks ;)

BWD

Happy C-Day,dman:woohoo:

Happy C=Day to dman and all the other Canadians we hve on MP....enjoy.

Have a happy Canada Day! Do you celebrate like we do here in the US on Independence Day (July 4th) with parades and fireworks?

The Hemp Goddess said:
Have a happy Canada Day! Do you celebrate like we do here in the US on Independence Day (July 4th) with parades and fireworks?

Yes mamme we have parades and fireworks the whole nine yards and more. Some take it over the edge while others stay to calmer fires but we are a proud country just as yurs is. Its tradition to drink lots of beer to on these here any long weekend thats fur sure. In me younger year I can remember puttin away case of beer(24) a day just meself on the long weekends. Thus what we canadian men call the Molson Muscle ;) we grows as we age.

Enjoy the days both side the border pilgrems.

BWD

The Hemp Goddess said:

Yes we sure do, pretty much exactly the same as you guys do, friends and family Bar b q's and fireworks. yesterday, today and tomorrow, :eek::D

Enjoy the festivities dman....and to the rest you..

have dank day eh

:48:

Dammit Dman, I oughta been quicker on the uptake and started this thread, LOL! :rofl:

Happy Canada Day to all the handsome, sexy Canadian guys (and the girls too). :headbang:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: Party, eh? :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I just sang "Oh Canada" to my screen!

Enjoy your day, our good neighbors.

Assorted Canadian Flag graphics:

cabc.gif

canada flag wav.gif

canada-flag.jpg

canadaFlagSmall.jpg

25x25canadaantiqueflagr.jpg

25x25_maple_leaf_w_border.gif

canada_1_122109.jpg

happy canada day to all the fellow canucks out there...
you better be sittin on the beach or near a fire sippin on a good old pilsner..
or a boh.. lol..
take care n play safe
LH

LEFTHAND said:
happy canada day to all the fellow canucks out there...
you better be sittin on the beach or near a fire sippin on a good old pilsner..
or a boh.. lol..
take care n play safe
LH

Thanks all. LH, i prefer a nice cold pale ale, :D

check it out hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF62J3vxPdQ

happy free beer day,,,yesterday...hee hee...:D

Latest posts

Back