Happy Happy Birthday Rosebud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

w00t W00t W00T!

ENJOY, you deserve it!!

:heart::heart::heart:

(here, enjoy this too)
:48:

Moma "Rose" - Happy Birthday, I hope your day is most excellent. It's good to see one more trip around the sun huh. We all :heart::heart::heart:you around here. Wish I could be there to give you a birthday hug. :banana::banana::lama::banana::banana:

The Happiest Happy Birthday Rose. .:heart:

Happy Birthday Young Lady. Hope you and Mr RB have a great day.

Happy birthday Rosebud......... hope your stoned as you wanna be.

Happy Birthday Rose:vap_bong__emoticon:

Hey!!! Happy sweet 16 Rosie. And a million more, all better than the last.

I'm late to your party too Rose. Dang!

Happy bday girl! A little late..lol.

Thanks to all of you. I had a great birthday for being 64. Started the day smoking a joint with my daughter... then there was pie...

You guys make my day, thank you.

:clap::ccc::woohoo::banana::yay::guitar::dancing::vap-Bong_smoker:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs2aMiyT6es&list=PL2BhCNYORkSVV7oR8Xzt8EwGcqdMp0A3k[/ame]

Love that so much Burnin, thank you. I remember when this beatles song came out.. I thought 64 was so old... it is... LOL, no it isn't.. Thanks burnin.

Better song then the o'l hippy sent.....luv ya emom. Happy Birthday again, turning 64 is epic and no ma'am it's not old by any means, 94 is getting pretty old.

Rose I agree with Kraven 46 is a good age to be !--Happy Birthday Princess !

Oh man Kraven that song from old hippie sounded like a funeral song.. LOL... he had to look hard and long for that bad of a "when I am 64" rendition. I love him... It was so horrible..

Princess Keef, thanks. Lol

Latest posts

Back