Happy Holidays Everyone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DopeDoctor

Yes I Cannabis
Reaction score
:ciao: Hows everyone doin? It's been a while since I last posted on the forum, but it looks like it's doing great MarP, good work. I just picked up some hooch and I'd like to say have a happy holiday everyone. Stay safe and have fun guys.:clap: :grinch:

:) Hey! Happy holiday to you and everybody else.... I wish everybody a very green Christmas!! :) :) :) :) :)

Happy Holidays to you too, and everyone here at MP! :)

As for me, I am ready to get it overwith. LOL.

happy holiday doc....and to everyone eles for that matter ,p,l,r

HAPPY HOLIDAYS and a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS to all here at M.P.
My kids are lucky this year as I was one of the lucky ones to find a Sony Playstation 3 and a Nintendo Wii for them this year. They do deserve it as they have been great all year....I hope everyones Holiday is safe and full of green.....................................

Hope you all here at MP have a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year. :grinch:

Bojok said:
HAPPY HOLIDAYS and a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS to all here at M.P.
My kids are lucky this year as I was one of the lucky ones to find a Sony Playstation 3 and a Nintendo Wii for them this year. They do deserve it as they have been great all year....I hope everyones Holiday is safe and full of green.....................................

Wow!

Atleast my litteist will get an Elmo TMX. :D

Merry Christmas to all the good people here from a new member.
It's good to be here. :D

Merry Christmas To Everyone

I hope all have a safe and Merry Christmas, and a great New Year, also for those who drink please do it moderatly and... PLEASE DONT DRIVE AFTER YOU HAVE HAD A COUPLE........Make this a Happy and SAFE New Year

merry christmas, i hope everyones trees are nice and green, and look great all lit up......the pine trees rather..ah hem. anyways. stay safe and have fun.
~T-Bone

Latest posts

Back