Happy Holiday's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Hi all. I know for most of us things aren't the way we wish they could be this season. I can talk from experience. But I just want to thank all of you for being here.
I hope you all are filled with the love and cheer you need this Holiday. I hope you can put all aside and look at the silver lining about any situation.
I consider you all family, and I want to express that. None of us are really alone.
Even the grumpy one's.
Happy Holiday's yall. Smile.
2 more weeks, add calmag.

Merry Christmas to all. Today is a good day, regardless of religious or political beliefs, to pause thinking about our differences and celebrate what we have in common with our loved ones, our families and our friends. Eat, smoke and be merry!

Boo is a big Softy. Don't let him fool you.🥰
1671976748797.png

Merry Christmas to all you great folks here. Hope you and your families have a wonderful Holiday. Not sure how Christmas is going to go here as we are still kinda snowed in and may have to re-schedule our holiday festivities. We had our Christmas eve party last night, but due to weather most people had top cancel .but we did have a few of our neighbors come over, including a couple we have never met, so I kinda consider that a win.
Anywho...
Hope everyone has a great time today regardless of where you are or what you do. We are supposed to have dinner with my parents, depending on how bad the roads are.

Peace out.

Glad all you guys feel that way about the brothers and sisters here on the Passion.
We are one big family and that says a lot about how the site is run and the ppl who make this place home.🥰

Hi all. I know for most of us things aren't the way we wish they could be this season. I can talk from experience. But I just want to thank all of you for being here.
I hope you all are filled with the love and cheer you need this Holiday. I hope you can put all aside and look at the silver lining about any situation.
I consider you all family, and I want to express that. None of us are really alone.
Even the grumpy one's.
Happy Holiday's yall. Smile.
2 more weeks, add calmag.
Ok ..Now Im startin to cry ...We are a family with a mix cast of characters. Some very smart ,innovative ,sincere ,funny ,some you should procede with caution, few are handsome, cept this guy they call Big. ...We help each other and are out for the good of each other ....on another note calmag is a whole different story. Come to Bingo next thursday we have a little pod cast so to speak .
We are callin it "Calmag 2" Merry Christmas Brother

Ok ..Now Im startin to cry ...We are a family with a mix cast of characters. Some very smart ,innovative ,sincere ,funny ,some you should procede with caution, few are handsome, cept this guy they call Big. ...We help each other and are out for the good of each other ....on another note calmag is a whole different story. Come to Bingo next thursday we have a little pod cast so to speak .
We are callin it "Calmag 2" Merry Christmas Brother

Merry Christmas, my dear friends. I have been a member of three online communities since 99 and have seen a lot of friends come and go. I consider this place my home and you guys my family. I might be a cranky son of a biitch but I’d like to think that I have good intentions and appreciate you guys Tolerating me when I get a little bit out there all. May all your leaves be green and all your flowers be sticky this year

Merry Christmas, my dear friends. I have been a member of three online communities since 99 and have seen a lot of friends come and go. I consider this place my home and you guys my family. I might be a cranky son of a biitch but I’d like to think that I have good intentions and appreciate you guys Tolerating me when I get a little bit out there all. May all your leaves be green and all your flowers be sticky this year
Right back at You Bro
That old expression comes to mind
Two peas in a pod.
This place Keeps us Sane

now Im really going to cry !
Merry Christmas Brother to you and your pack.
Lets hope 2023 is a excellent year for healing ,growing and we both getting lucky !

Latest posts

Back