Happy Holiday's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's everyone getting into today? I am taking today off....until later anyway. Wishing I had some fresh harvest to trim, lol.
you need to stop over and get yourself some goodies...
spending the day with the boys, Ivan is growing like a weed...eats, sleeps, and barks just as it should be...watching how sharp and keen he is shows me how far down the ladder Dutch has gone...old age is catching up to my warrior as it is me...Ivan is the spark that keeps things interesting...

I’m new here and everyone has made me feel welcome and for that I am grateful. Other forums I have been on folks like to talk down to you and act like they are superior. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good grow! 🎄
I would need to know you better before I can effectively pick on you ! Welcome !

I’m new here and everyone has made me feel welcome and for that I am grateful. Other forums I have been on folks like to talk down to you and act like they are superior. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good grow! 🎄
I read on one of the bathroom walls that you had small hands...is it true about what they say about small hands and a small, well, you know...:rolleyes:

you need to stop over and get yourself some goodies...
spending the day with the boys, Ivan is growing like a weed...eats, sleeps, and barks just as it should be...watching how sharp and keen he is shows me how far down the ladder Dutch has gone...old age is catching up to my warrior as it is me...Ivan is the spark that keeps things interesting...
We are going to the west coast on Wednesday till Sunday. I won't be as close as I was last time. Bout 40 minutes away. But I'll have the fam including Maui, our 4 year old white lab with us. Doing an event at Bradenton Motorsports Park. $10k/day is the winnings for the racers. Should be a good time with old friends. here is a short video clip of that I have made thus far.

I was told as a kid if a man had small hands his trouser trout was small as well...dunno, don't have much experience in that department...
Boos Hand
1672002239974.png

Latest posts

Back