HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY and THANKS to allwho served!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regardless what your religious affiliation is, or lack there of, can we please keep it out of this thread and go back to honoring our fallen servicemen and women?

SmokinMom said:
Regardless what your religious affiliation is, or lack there of, can we please keep it out of this thread and go back to honoring our fallen servicemen and women?

Sad insent it. Dont smell no smores here

BWD

Sad to see this thread went in the direction it has...I will keep my can of gas away from this fire. Most who hve seen me post or who hve taken a gander at my signature know how I feel. Religion, race, color or creed did nothing to protect the men and women who lost their lives so that we all can hve the right to religious freedom. That is also a freedom from religion for some of us as well. I don't hve a problem with anybody's religion as long as it isn't shoved down my throat. That is all I will say.

Hamster Lewis said:
Sad to see this thread went in the direction it has...I will keep my can of gas away from this fire. Most who hve seen me post or who hve taken a gander at my signature know how I feel. Religion, race, color or creed did nothing to protect the men and women who lost their lives so that we all can hve the right to religious freedom. That is also a freedom from religion for some of us as well. I don't hve a problem with anybody's religion as long as it isn't shoved down my throat. That is all I will say.

:yeahthat::goodposting:

okay...we are now a couple days past and I need to remind everyone of the RULES????

lets all let it go...:48:

Latest posts

Back