HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY and THANKS to allwho served!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank You Service Men and Women, thank you Firefighters, thank you LEO, thank you to all who have served and died.

Yu welcome ;)

But I must also say thanks too as I may have served but I also been served. Thanks all past friends still here and those fallen. Yual be remembered in ways undiscribable. Thanks gain.

BWD

i also thank you---raise a glass---and pass a doobie to all who put their lives on the line for our country

:peace: :48:

pink mamma update and harvest br 028.jpg

God bless all our Veterans, Servicemen/women, courageous Warriors who gave their lives and the people who miss them.

Today is Memorial Day and I will be Morning My Fallen Brothers from Desert Storm/Shield...Take a flag to a Soldiers resting place...

GOD Bless AMERICA and the Men and Women who gave ALL
:48:

I will be remembering my Family and friends who died in Viet Nam so long ago, I miss them still.
And to all of the other men and women who gave their lives for this country, I will always and forever be in your debt. It is days like today that make you remember, and wounder how it was that you were not among them.

I credit serving in the USAF early in my life for having a major impact on shaping who I am. More young people shld serve and have things like discipline and team work instilled in them. Jmo

Hamster Lewis said:
I credit serving in the USAF early in my life for having a major impact on shaping who I am. More young people shld serve and have things like discipline and team work instilled in them. Jmo

I agree 100% and Though my time in the Navy was difficult at best, It made me grow up in a hurry, and see the world for what it really was. The connection I had with those I served with will always be with me until the day I die, and they will forever be a part of me. I credit my time in the service as the best education I ever recieved.

I dont say god bless, but i do hope you all enjoy yur day and hope you all take a moment to thank those that have served your country, past and present, thank them from Canada too.

Did i say something wrong Spearchucker????? i didnt mean too.

people died so i can have my right to choose to believe or not believe in anything i want.

why the neg rep and this comment????

"Those like you make me sorry I served". Spears

i dont have a problem with what you said Roddy, it was said a few times in the thread, i have no issue with it, i also have no issue with what i said.

dman1234 said:
Did i say something wrong Spearchucker????? i didnt mean too.

people died so i can have my right to choose to believe or not believe in anything i want.

why the neg rep and this comment????

"Those like you make me sorry I served". Spears

I dont care what someone believes. But you making it your point to add, "I dont say god bless", when its totally uncalled for or needed in you post. I dont care for.
Your adding your own belief to something that isnt about you.

Im in DC. I was at the Nam Wall yesterday. Just like I go to every military holiday. Id dare you to walk around telling people that. You dont know how many people there you would badly hurt even unintentionally. Talking about fallen peoples parents, siblings, children. And you feel the NEED to add something like that.

You could have made a great post without adding that. And I dont see any reason why you felt that need to put that in. Today aint about you or any of your freedoms to do so. Its about those who put their everything their existence on the line to give us that.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
I dont care what someone believes. But you making it your point to add, "I dont say god bless", when its totally uncalled for or needed in you post. I dont care for.
Your adding your own belief to something that isnt about you.

Im in DC. I was at the Nam Wall yesterday. Just like I go to every military holiday. Id dare you to walk around telling people that. You dont know how many people there you would badly hurt even unintentionally. Talking about fallen peoples parents, siblings, children. And you feel the NEED to add something like that.

You could have made a great post without adding that. And I dont see any reason why you felt that need to put that in. Today aint about you or any of your freedoms to do so. Its about those who put their everything their existence on the line to give us that.

Sorry you feel that way, i read god bless a few times so i said what i said, i dont see the connection between what i said and families visiting the war memorial, you cant possibly be aware of all their personal beliefs
you shouldnt let one comment rile you up, i never meant to take away from the true spirit of the thread, and i think my original comment shows that.

Im not riled up. Just today isnt about you or what you believe.

You dont say god bless, but many of them did. And youre trying to take that away from them when your belief didnt need mentioning at all. Thats all Im saying.

Id feel the exact same way. As being a black man and seeing you say, "well thanks all those that served except the black ones."
Either way. To me, you were just insinuating taking something away from someone that has fallen for you.
And I hope I explained it ok. Cause I dont think it was your intent to be cynical, but how it could be interpreted as such.

i never took anything away from those that served and believed and i really think its a stretch for you to think i did, several post started with or mentioned it so i said i dont say it, thats all.

im done here, hope you and everyone has a great day.

Hey Speak wind ya neck in doode dman made a comment that i too agree with 'I DONT SAY 'GOD BLESS' EITHER but why the hassle there is just no need sort ya head out fella.
T4

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Im not riled up. Just today isnt about you or what you believe.

You dont say god bless, but many of them did. And youre trying to take that away from them when your belief didnt need mentioning at all. Thats all Im saying.

Id feel the exact same way. As being a black man and seeing you say, "well thanks all those that served except the black ones."

Spear i didnt know you were black so with all this equal equality stuff and me being a WHITEY i must be wrong and you must be right.:rolleyes:

Either way. To me, you were just insinuating taking something away from someone that has fallen for you.
And I hope I explained it ok. Cause I dont think it was your intent to be cynical, but how it could be interpreted as such.

mmahwtw ddhfklkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkopppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Latest posts

Back