Happy Mothers Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Happy Mothers Day to all the Mom out there. Hope ALL mothers have a great day.

Now, I know this is gonna hinge in political so I will be careful and choose my words as wisely as I can.

Some individuals want to change Mothers day to Birthing Person day to all who identify themselves as a female. Hmmm....why. Isn't Mothers Day appropriate? Why change a tradition that has transcended decades. I don't understand.

Don't forget we have Fathers Day coming up next month. I suppose Fathers Day will need changing as well to all who identify themselves as a male. I got it......HOW ABOUT "HAPPY FERTILIZER SPREADERS DAY"? I always like spreading around my fertilizer.

Been watching this movement on the tube by certain individuals who obviously don't like it here. If so leave.....That's all I have to say.

Oh shit, I can't find my mask, I'm in trouble now.....

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mom out there. Hope ALL mothers have a great day.

Now, I know this is gonna hinge in political so I will be careful and choose my words as wisely as I can.

Some individuals want to change Mothers day to Birthing Person day to all who identify themselves as a female. Hmmm....why. Isn't Mothers Day appropriate? Why change a tradition that has transcended decades. I don't understand.

Don't forget we have Fathers Day coming up next month. I suppose Fathers Day will need changing as well to all who identify themselves as a male. I got it......HOW ABOUT "HAPPY FERTILIZER SPREADERS DAY"? I always like spreading around my fertilizer.

Been watching this movement on the tube by certain individuals who obviously don't like it here. If so leave.....That's all I have to say.

Oh shit, I can't find my mask, I'm in trouble now.....
We shall be know as The Cretin's sperm donor

To all of you who were lucky to have children please give your lovely wives a kiss and a hug and wish them a Happy Mothers Day for all of us here.
1620583295795.png

Latest posts

Back