Happy St. Patrick's Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJ Passion

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Saw this and thought of all of you.

53918454_2643547445662113_2528668579704864768_n.jpg

Hope you have a really good day.

Happy ... what was it again ?-- We passed dirty forehead Wednesday and I was sick and didn't get to clean a single forehead this year !- Green other Keef !-- OK got it ! -- Hey Angie !-- Happy ST. Patty's day that's it !-- Why U don't ever come out to play ?-- Most of us don't bite !-- Want a hit of this ?-- I won't tell !
She just simulating smoking ya'll she don't inhale !-
- I got ya back girlfriend !-- U should try this tincture !-- I could probably leap tall buildings with a single bound ?-- Maybe not ?--

Sorry Zig !-- Being on the outside it is easier to see humour in religion than when U on the inside !-- I'm glad U got something to believe in !
Speaking of which my heart goes out to the people of New Zealand --

no reason to be sorry brother i know you were just playing,,,,i believe in god ,,,not so sure about the whole jesus thing,,,i also feel for those in new zealand ,,,stay safe and be well my friend

Happy ... what was it again ?-- We passed dirty forehead Wednesday and I was sick and didn't get to clean a single forehead this year !- Green other Keef !-- OK got it ! -- Hey Angie !-- Happy ST. Patty's day that's it !-- Why U don't ever come out to play ?-- Most of us don't bite !-- Want a hit of this ?-- I won't tell !
She just simulating smoking ya'll she don't inhale !-
- I got ya back girlfriend !-- U should try this tincture !-- I could probably leap tall buildings with a single bound ?-- Maybe not ?--

I'll try to find some time to come play. I'll have to take off my admin had and put on my beautiful blue chapeau. I can show you it today since it's not green. Yesterday I could not show you.

14731093_1330932703585232_3609349241838191692_n.jpg

And this is my hat when I think the aliens are beaming thoughts into my head. This is protection.....

upload_2019-3-18_20-41-15.png

the blue one is nice looks like something the queen of England might wear

I'm glad you like my chapeaus. They are fun.

Need to put another twist in the tin foil !-- It ain't the alien beaming thoughts into your head U got to worry about !--
It's the Q-ANON beam that'll get U !-- One day U wearing a blue hat then the next thing U know ....
I better get back in my cage ? --
Was it Bill loves Emily ?--or Kill the Family ?-I need to know these things !-That would be different !
I didn't even listen to my momma why I listen to some voices ?

It's all Other Keef's fault !-- I told him don't !

Latest posts

Back