Happy Thanksgiving fellow smokers and growers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runyoned18

Weedwhacker421
Reaction score
Well light one up gets
DSCN1141.JPG
the munchies and eat plenty of turkey or ham get full and do it again. lol

No to start things off we will have ham, mashed potatoes, dressing and gravy then homemade apple and pecan pie. Then let everything settle until this evening, have one heck of a smoke and get the munchies and start all:canabis: over again. lol

No to start things off we will have ham, mashed potatoes, dressing and gravy then homemade apple and pecan pie. Then let everything settle until this evening, have one heck of a smoke and get the munchies and start all:canabis: over again. lol
Sounds like a plan. :32110marijuana:

May the blessings of the great mother find it's way to you on this day of celebration.

May the joys of your labor be greater than the toil.

May your future overflow with good cheer and good fortune ❤️

pecan pie? i loves pie!

Had Turkey yesterday. I'll be having Roast today. Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🤠

Hungarian food for me today my cousins an aunt are coming for lunch along with Momma. Having paprika chicken.

Im not much on Turkey. So my Wife is making us a Roast today with all the trimmings.
Mashed potatoes, gravy, biscuits, and corn.

I don't want any fking bird. I wants red meat god damnit.😁

Latest posts

Back