Happy Thanksgiving or upcoming Thursday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJ Passion

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hi all, For those of you celebrating Thanksgiving this Thursday I wish you a great day and no major family/friend fusses. (You know, families that are not use to each other often have at least a couple of people having a fuss.) I hope you have good get togethers with family or chosen family.

And for those not doing Thanksgiving, I sure hope your Thursday is good and the Black Friday sales help you out.

Also, do any of you sneak "extra" ingredients into the turkey stuffing? You may not do it, but I bet some of you have thought of it. ;)

1637782594703.png

Call it Thanksgiving. Woke folks are always gonna be mad at something.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys and gals. Hug the ones you love and tolerate the ones you don't. We never know if this is gonna be our last, so enjoy it while you can.

Call it Thanksgiving. Woke folks are always gonna be mad at something.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys and gals. Hug the ones you love and tolerate the ones you don't. We never know if this is gonna be our last, so enjoy it while you can.
Ok, Happy Thanksgiving. May you stomach be full, your glasses emptied and your head Stoned.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Happy Thanksgiving Gang.
I'm going over to my brother in laws house as I do every year. We deep fry 5 or 6 Turkeys for friends and family that come by and pick them up or ppl in need. Then we smoke weed, eat Turkey, drink cold beer, and watch football with whomever shows up. Yehaaaaaaaaaa
PS, if you don't like the word Thanksgiving you can kiss my ass. I was going to say go fk yourself but I'm trying to watch my language. 😉🖕😁

Happy Thanksgiving!
I cooked Brats on the grill, the wife had to go to work tonight, so we didnt want to have a huge meal for just the two of us.
But there is a Apple pie and a doobie with my name on it!-) 😎
my my

Latest posts

Back