Happy Turkey Day from Afghanistan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laylow6988

Friendly Neighborhood PMP
Reaction score
Hey guys, just want to say I hope that you all are having a great Thanksgiving.(It's Thanksgiving here already). Never take being home, or with family for granite. Enjoy! And smoke a bowl, bong, joint, steamroller, blunt, or whatever your favorite is for me.

laylow6988 said:
Hey guys, just want to say I hope that you all are having a great Thanksgiving.(It's Thanksgiving here already). Never take being home, or with family for granite. Enjoy! And smoke a bowl, bong, joint, steamroller, blunt, or whatever your favorite is for me.
Damn man your over in Afghanistan? Hope you all have a happy and safe Thanksgiving. We'll be sure and smoke a **** load of bud today for you and the other guys and gals. Stay safe my friend. :aok:

39a.gif

THANKS!! laylow...for your service...We're proud of you, and gratefull for your sacrifices. Hope you safely return to your family soon.
T'is "Thanksgiving"...I give thanks to all of our men and women serving our country.

I will be home soon. This is my second Turkey day in a row being gone. I hope it aint the second X-Mas in a row. Already missed one a few years ago from another deployment. Oh, and don't forget the beer... drink a beer for me,oh I miss beer lol.

laylow6988 said:
I will be home soon. This is my second Turkey day in a row being gone. I hope it ain't the second X-Mas in a row. Already missed one a few years ago from another deployment. Oh, and don't forget the beer... drink a beer for me, oh I miss beer lol.
Good luck to you, laylow! Hey, get one of the locals to find you a big *** block of Afghani Hash....(Maybe not a good idea, Hhahaahaha).

Beer gags me, but I'll have a bunch of VO&7's for you! I'm going to get you drunk! I'll be smoking about 50 bong hits for you too. Man, you're going to make me get wasted! Hhahahaahaha.

I hope you get back home real soon man. Take good care of yourself.

HAPPY TURKEYDAY to everyone. Drive safe if you plan on traveling this holiday. And for you laylow6988 try to find them Canadian troops out there I know they have a stash of some good herb....................

In Afghanistan, Canadian troops battle to find the Taliban and 10 ft. herb plant forests. The Taliban use these 10 ft pot forests to hide from heat seeking devices.:eek: :bong1: :joint: :bong: :smoke1: :2940th_rasta: :48: :bong2:

Besafe your guys service is appreciated............................

randompic1732c0a14rs6.jpg

randompic1832c51acyq7.jpg

If you see any 143 engineers say hi from KADE...

I should be there w/ them... but long story... canadian forces dont pay enough when compared to oil... altho I love the armed forces.

happy thanksgiving guys ,,,,this year i have a lot to be greatful for ,,,,its been a rough year as some of you know,,, i give thanks for my wife,my children,the people god has blessed me with,all the people i call friend on this web site,,,,and last i give thanks for the young men and ladys like laylow6988 who protect us and keep us free too stuff our fat asses on this day of thanks ,,be safe my brother,hopefully you will be home by christmas PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFARI

Leelow, I can not thank you enough for giving up your everyday life to go over there for our protection. Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends on MP. Be safe and be high.

I'm thinking about you guys laylow. People tend to forget that freedom isn't free. Stay safe and know that you men and women are our heroes. Thank you!!!

Latest posts

Back